OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

Tolemac 04-08-15 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicehunter (Post 859753)
When I have the cash spare, Won't be until the end of November at the earliest :(

TBH that's a good thing :) it gives you proper time to plan your loop as those black pipes just spoil it IMO for what that rig can evolve to. Just don't do a bay/res I really hate my bay/res :(

Warchild 04-08-15 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tolemac (Post 859750)
Dice when are you gonna go real and get a custom loop in there?

Because hes contantly changing his gear ;)

Tolemac 04-08-15 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warchild (Post 859767)
Because hes contantly changing his gear ;)

Pahahahahaha I wonder who he is gonna like next we had Corsair last week what's the bets?

Only joking Dice I hope you are happy with the Fury X

Dicehunter 05-08-15 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tolemac (Post 859768)
Pahahahahaha I wonder who he is gonna like next we had Corsair last week what's the bets?

Only joking Dice I hope you are happy with the Fury X

To be fair I've only once changed from all Razer peripherals to all Corsair peripherals and internals, It's only the GPU I tend to swap out quite often ^_^

NeverBackDown 05-08-15 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicehunter (Post 859753)
When I have the cash spare, Won't be until the end of November at the earliest :(

Hows the pump?! Super jealous of you:p
Also when undergoing to a full loop, you don't use that pump so no noise whatsoever:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR23 (Post 859758)
Superglue was too far right?

JR

Not unless you plan on ripping some skin off:p

Dicehunter 05-08-15 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverBackDown (Post 859793)
Hows the pump?! Super jealous of you:p
Also when undergoing to a full loop, you don't use that pump so no noise whatsoever:cool:

It's awesome, There's a tiny and I do mean tiny amount of pump noise but nothing tragic and nothing more than my H110i GT puts out, There's a little coil whine but nothing bad plus I've not had a card since the 4850 both on the red and green teams that didn't have coil whine ^_^

NeverBackDown 05-08-15 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicehunter (Post 859795)
It's awesome, There's a tiny and I do mean tiny amount of pump noise but nothing tragic and nothing more than my H110i GT puts out, There's a little coil whine but nothing bad plus I've not had a card since the 4850 both on the red and green teams that didn't have coil whine ^_^

Amazing! Can't wait till you can actually get some OC'ing suite that unlocks some potential on that.. wanna see how it gives a TX a run for the money(obviously not to highly clocked).

I've never had a card that coil whined.. only times mine ever did was exiting a benchmark. Though going from super high load to almost none is what causes the caps to whine so it's unavoidable

Dicehunter 05-08-15 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverBackDown (Post 859798)
Amazing! Can't wait till you can actually get some OC'ing suite that unlocks some potential on that.. wanna see how it gives a TX a run for the money(obviously not to highly clocked).

I've never had a card that coil whined.. only times mine ever did was exiting a benchmark. Though going from super high load to almost none is what causes the caps to whine so it's unavoidable

I actually re-watched the AMD E3 press event and one of the engineers plainly says "This things is an overclockers dream".

I know it's not up to them but you'd think they would have helped 3rd parties sort out voltage control etc... -_-

NeverBackDown 05-08-15 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicehunter (Post 859802)
I actually re-watched the AMD E3 press event and one of the engineers plainly says "This things is an overclockers dream".

I know it's not up to them but you'd think they would have helped 3rd parties sort out voltage control etc... -_-

You woulda thunk^_^

They just didn't give anyone samples since they have so few.. so they had to wait for samples just to test them and it's taking them quite a while.. wonder if they even got one yet tbh:(

Tolemac 05-08-15 05:09 AM

I hope they sort out the voltage control for you Dice so you can overclock like a bitch are your temps good on it btw?