OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

jimma47 09-12-15 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AverageNinja (Post 885063)
It's my birthday tomorrow, so i figured I'd treat myself to some new peripherals.

Got myself these:

http://ic.tweakimg.net/ext/i/imagelarge/2000651586.png
Corsair Strafe mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches.

~

Very excited to finally get my hands on a mechanical keyboard. Should make typing a lot more comfortable!

Nice. Happy birthday!

AlienALX 09-12-15 10:20 PM

Bappy Hirthday dood.

Excalabur50 09-12-15 11:07 PM

Yes Happy Birthday!

AverageNinja 10-12-15 06:04 AM

Cheers guys! :)

RandomBadger 10-12-15 08:18 AM

Merry birthday Ninja.

MadMarc 10-12-15 04:59 PM

Just got me this, there are apparently quite a few of us using these

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...m.jpg~original

Feronix 10-12-15 05:09 PM

Welcome to the Samson club! :D

RandomBadger 10-12-15 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hehe.

MadMarc 10-12-15 07:44 PM

The black one looks also very good

jimma47 10-12-15 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMarc (Post 885210)
Just got me this, there are apparently quite a few of us using these

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...m.jpg~original

Needs a red LED for an old school Cylon feel.
Looks awesome :)

dalewakelin 14-12-15 08:05 PM

:cool:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNj...WXwWU/$_57.JPG

Doomslayer 15-12-15 11:05 AM

These aren't new but there new to me

Ikea Galant Corner desk left
http://i.imgur.com/g3GKdIA.jpg

Ikea Galant Add on
http://i.imgur.com/FcCAo3b.jpg

barnsley 15-12-15 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalewakelin (Post 885521)
:cool:

That was quick! :P


Aux cable for the bmw. Should be a nice straightforward plugin and go job.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNj...SxWuG/$_57.JPG

AlienALX 15-12-15 02:52 PM

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...lienFX/top.jpg

60, that's sixty pounds for a cotton tank top.

She wanted a dress, but I've already done my knackers on jewelry. Thank god that even though I bought it from Aus it should be arriving Friday via DHL.

And it better bloody fit.

MrKambo 15-12-15 05:55 PM

i thought you purchased her, i was gonna be like link please??

JR23 15-12-15 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 885700)
i thought you purchased her, i was gonna be like link please??

Yeah, i'd go to 60 without the cotton tank top. Although it's disturbing me how much she looks like Feronix.

JR

MrKambo 19-12-15 05:17 PM

Got one of these, woke up to my system telling me my storage drive only had 3GB remaining space!

http://techreport.com/r.x/wd-red-4tb/top.jpg

Greenback 19-12-15 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 886161)
Got one of these, woke up to my system telling me my storage drive only had 3GB remaining space!

http://techreport.com/r.x/wd-red-4tb/top.jpg

trouble is the more HDD space you jave the more junk you fill that space up with, I cleared over 600GB of old junk off my hdd the other day

MrKambo 19-12-15 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenback (Post 886174)
trouble is the more HDD space you jave the more junk you fill that space up with, I cleared over 600GB of old junk off my hdd the other day

Its more so holding my media, the SSD's in the rig are for junk.

MrKambo 21-12-15 07:20 AM

Just got me a set of these, don't hate....i only got an Xbox for Halo

http://www.xboxoneuk.com/wp-content/...nProReview.jpg

NeverBackDown 22-12-15 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 886273)
Just got me a set of these, don't hate....i only got an Xbox for Halo

http://www.xboxoneuk.com/wp-content/...nProReview.jpg

And only got a pair of headsets for a single game:p

Feronix 22-12-15 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR23 (Post 885702)
Yeah, i'd go to 60 without the cotton tank top. Although it's disturbing me how much she looks like Feronix.

JR

Not pale enough mate :cool:

jimma47 22-12-15 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienALX (Post 885671)

60, that's sixty pounds for a cotton tank top.

She wanted a dress, but I've already done my knackers on jewelry. Thank god that even though I bought it from Aus it should be arriving Friday via DHL.

And it better bloody fit.

That's crazy. It's $60 AUD and $25.00 international shipping. I think with the exchange rate that's about 41 pounds. Still a lot for a Tank. Unless it's an actual tank of course.
I guess there's VAT and other duties on top?

International price gouging is the worst. Usually it's shipping that ruins the deal (typically from the US) but that's getting better.

JR23 22-12-15 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimma47 (Post 886377)
that's crazy. It's $60 aud and $25.00 international shipping. I think with the exchange rate that's about 41 pounds. Still a lot for a tank. Unless it's an actual tank of course.
I guess there's vat and other duties on top?

International price gouging is the worst. Usually it's shipping that ruins the deal (typically from the us) but that's getting better.

20% of the value + ~7

JR

jimma47 22-12-15 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR23 (Post 886378)
20% of the value + ~7

JR

Thanks JR. I wonder if you still have to pay on the value if it's a gift? Bit harsh if someone sends you a hoodie for Christmas and you end up paying for it!

JR23 22-12-15 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimma47 (Post 886380)
Thanks JR. I wonder if you still have to pay on the value if it's a gift? Bit harsh if someone sends you a hoodie for Christmas and you end up paying for it!

If they had it posted to your house then you would have to pay the normal fees if the value was over 40, assuming they filled out the customs declaration honestly. If it's not a gift then the minimum value is 18.

The only circumstances which are different is if the item is over 50 years old, because it's not technically liable for VAT, you still have to pay 5% of it's value though.

JR

jimma47 22-12-15 03:08 AM

Kind of glad I live in Aus now! I'm guessing there are lots of 35 gifts sent to the UK. ;)

MrKambo 22-12-15 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverBackDown (Post 886374)
And only got a pair of headsets for a single game:p

To play with my console peasant buddies, i wanted a custom set of Astro's but a said company couldn't turn them around quick enough for me, so just got these to hold me over, till i feel the need to get something better

Also got a Audio Technica AT2020 to replace my Samson Meteor

http://images.junostatic.com/full/IS...-01-01-BIG.jpg

barnsley 22-12-15 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 886385)
Also got a Audio Technica AT2020 to replace my Samson Meteor

http://images.junostatic.com/full/IS...-01-01-BIG.jpg

Got a pop filter for it too? ;)

MrKambo 22-12-15 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnsley (Post 886388)
Got a pop filter for it too? ;)

I haven't actually, was gonna see how bad it is before i get something, trail and error and all that jazz

Feronix 22-12-15 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKambo (Post 886385)
Also got a Audio Technica AT2020 to replace my Samson Meteor

I envy you :lol:

AlienALX 22-12-15 01:40 PM

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ore%20xeon.jpg

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/intel...cache-95w-cpu-

JR23 23-12-15 02:20 AM

It's been a while since I have 'bought' something tech related but finally many keycaps! Now I just need to buy a keyboard :p

JR

SolarNova 23-12-15 01:17 PM

http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/ref5-37803.jpg

1/6th scale Ruby figure (~30cm height)
Plus 7 other smaller (9cm-14cm height depending on pose) Models from the same series.(Yang, Blake, Weiss, Pyrrha, Nora, Jaune, Ren)

Price ? Don't ask >.<

TalllPaul 23-12-15 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my first ever graphics card and my first ever i series CPU :O (i5) Never had a CPU out of the celeron range lol

AverageNinja 23-12-15 02:48 PM

Got one of my favourite childhood games thanks to the Steam Winter Sale. Was 70% off, so definitely worth it.

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/st...440/header.jpg

Gonna play through it again. I used to love these games. Always played the original trilogy on PS2. Those were the days...

Also got 3DMark on Steam. It was on sale too, so I couldn't resist.

http://www.futuremark.com/static/ima...ark-new-cb.png

Wraith 23-12-15 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalllPaul (Post 886526)
Got my first ever graphics card and my first ever i series CPU :O (i5) Never had a CPU out of the celeron range lol

Feel so proud, you have lost your hardware virginity and given them a loving new home, It's always nice to see these happily ever after stories. :lol:

Agost 23-12-15 06:38 PM

Waiting for other stuff to arrive - I've only got my 650 P2 for now, a family photo is coming.

Wraith 27-12-15 05:52 PM

So this is happening :D:cool::drool:

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/images/7...sennheiser.png
http://www.samsontech.com/site_media...on-display.jpg

WillSK 27-12-15 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR23 (Post 886489)
It's been a while since I have 'bought' something tech related but finally many keycaps! Now I just need to buy a keyboard :p

JR

I recently got a Filco Majestouch 2 TKL which I love. Feels so solid.

Only thing is I have the UK ISO layout which is a B***h to find full keycap sets for!

What you thinking of getting?


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.