1. Pogal_31
    28-04-15 11:05 PM
    Pogal_31
    Thank you sir, will keep an eye on the shop too
  2. Grey_beard
    28-04-15 10:51 PM
    Grey_beard
    Hey Pogal,
    Technically, you guys should be able to order it directly from our website, http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/obsidia...low-intake-kit. I don't think other UK store will carry that until it reaches EU official channels. That is for UK/EU customers, but for some odd reason our inventory over at NL has not been filled in yet. Last time I checked, I saw a good amount of those panels en route to NL, but we have yet to see them available on our webstore. I've been pinging our webstore team to get those units reflected on our webstore... I may have to remind them again and make sure that they are top of that, as I have been getting a lot of request about that. I'll keep you posted.
  3. Pogal_31
    23-04-15 12:09 PM
    Pogal_31
    Hi Grey_beard,

A few days ago I've seen that you (Corsair) have released a 750D high airflaw intake kit and there was a pic of it installed on Yamamura, the article saying that it was available for purchase. I immediately asked my favorite etailer if I could get one on order, and it seems that they have no plans to make it available so I tried other etailers without success.

So my question is :
    Is there a way to purchase that kit directly from you or can you please recommend me an etailer in france if you know one?

Thank you very much