Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 22-07-14, 09:50 AM
Advanced Member

Post Asus Strix 750 Ti OC

ASUS Announces Strix GTX 750 Ti OC

Recently Asus has introduced a new line of products under the Strix branding, so far we have seen 2 graphics cards Strix GTX780 OC with 6GB DDR 5 VRAM, and the Strix R9 280 OC with 3GB DDR 5 VRAM, a pair of gaming headphones called Strix Pro.

Even though this is a fairly new product line for them, the choices are still fairly limited, and aimed towards the top end of the market, with this in mind, Asus have announce a new member to the Strix line up of products, the Strix GTX 750 Ti OC which should start making its way to the shops anytime now.

This new comer to the Strix line up come with 2GB of DDR5 VRAM, and is overclocked with a base clock speed coming in with 1124MHz base clock and 1202MHz boosted speed, 5400MHz memory clock speed to compliment this, and is equipped with a 128bit memory interface. The card come with 1 Dual link DVI-I, 1 full sized Display Port, and 1 HDMI port.

This card was initially announced at Computex on July 14th, and is also equipped with their 0db fan technology, and comes with the DirectCU II heat sink that we have come to know on Asus products.

The card comes with the usual quality components we have seen from Asus, Solid State capacitors, concrete chokes, and the hardened MOFETs, and Asus claim with the use of these and their GPU Tweak software, which comes included that the card is up to 7.7% faster and 3 times quieter than a reference card, and with the aid of DirectCU II cooler, runs 58% cooler!!

Once this gets into the hands of the reviewers, we can see how it stacks up against the other 750 Ti’s that are out there on the market, and for those who are using these cards for mining, these might just be a new favourite for them if Asus’s claims hold up.

Edit WYP: Front page article is up now. It will have a few more pics.

Read more on the ASUS GTX 750Ti Strix here

Old 22-07-14, 11:06 AM
News Guru

Great Write up mate

The OdB fan tech seem like a great match for the low powered 750Ti.
Old 22-07-14, 11:19 AM
Advanced Member

Thanks mate, though can you edit your front page bit, you spelt cord with a h somehow lol, but good front page write up, and thanks to you and Tom for adding it there
Old 22-07-14, 11:20 AM
The Guvnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouWhat View Post
Thanks mate, though can you edit your front page bit, you spelt cord with a h somehow lol, but good front page write up, and thanks to you and Tom for adding it there
Nothing to do with me WYP has the powaaaah!

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 22-07-14, 11:25 AM
Advanced Member

Alright I will rephrase that to, thanks to Tom for getting on Asus' back to get hold of review samples for us all to see how they stack up

Looking at those pics, the PCB looks tiny against those fans and shroud compared to the usual cards we see
Old 22-07-14, 11:29 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Typo fixed, cheers.

Your a very good contributor to the forums, I really appreciate your work on the news section. Very informative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Nothing to do with me WYP has the powaaaah!
The touble with power is you always end up wanting more. Mwahahaha.

Quote:
Alright I will rephrase that to, thanks to Tom for getting on Asus' back to get hold of review samples for us all to see how they stack up

Looking at those pics, the PCB looks tiny against those fans as and shroud compared to the usual cards we see
Double post Tisk Tisk.

I'm really interested in seeing how this card performs. It will be interesting to see if the fans stay off when overclocked.
Old 22-07-14, 11:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsyerproblem View Post
Typo fixed, cheers.

Your a very good contributor to the forums, I really appreciate your work on the news section. Very informative.
I do what I can to help out as and where I can, it might not be a lot, but as Asda says.... Every little helps...
Old 22-07-14, 04:48 PM

Nice, my 250D build was earmarked for an MSI gaming 750Ti to go with the pentium anniversary, but this is may be even quieter . Only worry here is the height of the cooler.
Old 26-07-14, 10:47 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to tsubasa hanekawa
any news on pricing and release?
if this comes out around august or shortly after and is around the same price i might just have to go for one, need something that is quiet on idle and better than my old aging 5850 in games lol
Old 27-07-14, 03:33 AM
Advanced Member

I've not seen nor heard any further info yet as to the release of these cards, but with it being said end of this month, I should imagine some etailers will start having them for pre-order any time now.

Sorry can't give you the info you want, I want one of these cards also for my son's bday soon, so just wish they would hurry up on that boat from china and get here

Tags
750 ti, asus, graphics card, overclocked, strix