Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Humour

Old 25-10-06, 09:30 PM
OC3D Crew

Is Your Son A Computer Hacker?

Check it out ROFL...:rotfl: http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001...2056.2147.html

Old 25-10-06, 09:44 PM
OC3D Elite

Insanely old but always funny

Send me your food.
Old 25-10-06, 10:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
My favorite part:

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.
Old 25-10-06, 10:11 PM
OC3D Crew

My fave part:

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.
Old 25-10-06, 10:16 PM
OC3D Elite

. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

THIS IS about amd and what the do you do with faster video cards while hacking , and i read the comments i thinks this is some person who llives in kenya with the ppl of amd

Old 25-10-06, 10:24 PM
OC3D Elite

...Im well tierd. Please someone tell me this IS a joke right? this guy ant serious?
Old 25-10-06, 10:26 PM
OC3D Elite

yeah read the comments it must be something like it

Old 25-10-06, 10:48 PM
OC3D Elite

I figured the new ATI card might help my router a bit.

Old 25-10-06, 11:30 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Ham'
...Im well tierd. Please someone tell me this IS a joke right? this guy ant serious?
Yeah I was confused for a while but im pretty sure its fake. I was quite worried at this: 'I attend their teen parties with them to ensure no drinking or alcohol is on the premises.'
Old 26-10-06, 12:06 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to WC Annihilus Send a message via MSN to WC Annihilus
Haha, this reminds me of something a teacher at my old middle school told me about a friend of hers. Supposedly this is true. 1 day the FBI or something came up to her friend's house and asked whether (blah blah blah) lived there. Basically they were asking for her son. Apparently, her son had managed to break through the Pentagon's firewall Strange thing is, he wasn't really punished. This computer security company hired him and he went to their advanced, rich school. Pretty damn amazing

MSI P55-GD65

3x Kingston X25-V RAID0

2x Evga 9600GT SSC SLI

G.Skill Ripjaws 2x2GB DDR3-1600

Corsair VX550w, Ghettoed Antec Super Lanboy