So I did something stupid...
Ok, so I was cleaning my fans, these are Bitfenix Spectres, and as you know they have LEDs on them, with connectors that you can either use a jumper on or plug them into one of Bitfenix's LED controllers.
Anyway I dropped one of the jumpers, and couldn't find it, so I thought I'd use a paperclip - You can see where this is going. I, like a complete nonce, thought I'd let the paperclip rest on the case, and when I turned the PC back on, BZzzzzt, Burning smell, and there goes my fan.
Anyone know any tricks to reviving it, or is it totally dead? And in that case, is it for the bin or would Bitfenix be awesome enough to RMA it under warranty?
TLDR; Shorted out fan, can it be revived or RMAd?