Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Cooling Forum > Liquid Cooling

Old 23-09-13, 10:44 PM

water blocks for evga gtx 770

Okay so i am knee deep in my build, and i am running 2 evga gtx 770 ftw 4gb cards. And now i am finding out i cant find water blocks for them. And the whole purpose of this build was to do a water cooled system. Does anyone or has anyone heard of any water blocks out there or coming out that i can use to finish my build. Plans were to use ek blocks, but there configurator says they have no plans to have any, i have emailed them, but have yet to hear back, and really like these cards and dont want to have to get different ones.

Old 24-09-13, 03:50 AM
I give BAD advise

Precisely why you always pick waterblocks then a GPU. So much easier than the alternative route. Also i do not know if any blocks are being made as well. Replace and get different cards? Only real way you will be able to get a full watercooled system.
Old 24-09-13, 03:23 PM

AFAIK gtx680 referance cards haave the same PCB as the gtx770, so you should be able to fit a 680 waterblock, not sure tho..
Old 24-09-13, 06:00 PM
HeadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRussian View Post
AFAIK gtx680 referance cards haave the same PCB as the gtx770, so you should be able to fit a 680 waterblock, not sure tho..
Er - I'm very sure that's not true. For a start, the 680 PCB stacks the power connectors...

Maybe you're thinking that reference 770s have the same PCB as the 780/Titan?

@OP - according to coolingconfigurator, there aren't any blocks for them, so you're pretty stuck really. Probably have to change the cards if you really want to watercool.
Old 24-09-13, 06:07 PM

4gb versions of palit do not stack up the power conectors , they are side by side.

Some versions of GTX770 have the same pcb layout as 680 for example GTX770 Amp! Edition.
Old 25-09-13, 04:58 AM
I give BAD advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRussian View Post
4gb versions of palit do not stack up the power conectors , they are side by side.

Some versions of GTX770 have the same pcb layout as 680 for example GTX770 Amp! Edition.
Neither of those help OP with his current problem...