Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > Introductions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 03-10-06, 07:45 AM
Harrythepot Harrythepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 218
Hi all

hello everyone i have been reading the reviews and articles for about a month now and thought i register on the forums.

hope to spk to you all in good time

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-10-06, 08:36 AM
PV5150 PV5150 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9,934
Hello Harrythepot, and welcome to OC3D forum. It's great to have you here and hopefully we'll get to chat real soon. Btw, very nice rig you have in your profile too , make sure you get some pics up in the rig gallery
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
"Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel may be 12-time world gaming champ, but how does he cope inside a 50c hot box sucking on a heavy load?":rocker::rocker:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-10-06, 09:50 AM
Harrythepot Harrythepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PV5150'
Hello Harrythepot, and welcome to OC3D forum. It's great to have you here and hopefully we'll get to chat real soon. Btw, very nice rig you have in your profile too , make sure you get some pics up in the rig gallery
thanks for the nice welcome wavey, my rig is just a standard case but i will post some pic of it on my photo bucket and put the links up
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-06, 09:53 AM
FarFarAway FarFarAway is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 0
Hey mate welcome here

Nice to see you and hope ya stick around
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-10-06, 10:06 AM
FragTek's Avatar
FragTek FragTek is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stafford, VA USA
Posts: 15,931
Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Welcome to the collective mate, glad you decided to join up and start posting. See you around the forum
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-10-06, 10:09 AM
PV5150 PV5150 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Harrythepot'
my rig is just a standard case but i will post some pic of it on my photo bucket and put the links up
It's cool mate, we actually have an upload script here that you can use instead of photobucket if you like You'll find it just below where it shows you're logged in, where it says upload files. Just use your username and pass to gain access
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
"Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel may be 12-time world gaming champ, but how does he cope inside a 50c hot box sucking on a heavy load?":rocker::rocker:
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-10-06, 10:19 AM
Harrythepot Harrythepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PV5150'
It's cool mate, we actually have an upload script here that you can use instead of photobucket if you like You'll find it just below where it shows you're logged in, where it says upload files. Just use your username and pass to gain access
ive done it now my rig is uploaded into the rig gallery
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-10-06, 10:28 AM
FragTek's Avatar
FragTek FragTek is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stafford, VA USA
Posts: 15,931
Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
And if you can't get enough OC3D, don't forget that we have WAP access so you can keep a tab on the place from your mobile

forum.overclock3d.net/wap if you're interested.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-10-06, 10:31 AM
Harrythepot Harrythepot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragTek
And if you can't get enough OC3D, don't forget that we have WAP access so you can keep a tab on the place from your mobile

forum.overclock3d.net/wap if you're interested.
the only one that does

OC3D FTW (for the wap) :rocker:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-10-06, 10:34 AM
FragTek's Avatar
FragTek FragTek is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stafford, VA USA
Posts: 15,931
Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrythepot
the only one that does

OC3D FTW (for the wap) :rocker:
Yup, we have a revolutionary site in more than one way. At one point we had a dedicated radio station (might get it back up soon), we have a high speed file upload section, a nice rig gallery, and of course we have 1337 reviews

Now, go make all of your friends join and understand that OC3D > everywhere else
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.