Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Freebies

Old 09-09-13, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psygnosis View Post
Disqualification because my mates were helping me out ? Disqualification is - like in the rules said - if YOU POST the link here in the forums...

Steam / Private Teamspeak isn't the Forum Chat... and THEY ARE NOT partecipating.

• Publicly sharing of the answer URL will result in disqualification.

publicly... not PRIVATE...
You sir are a fail.... You've spent the last week complaining about how hard this is and went so far as to have your "mates" help you look? Seriously? You're spending so much time trying to circumvent the rules that you really don't deserve to win anything.. I don't really see any difference between "posting the link in the forums" or having someone else just give it to you. The idea is that you find it yourself..
The idea behind this contest isn't just to make people spend every waking minute clicking on every single link on the web site (ok well maybe TTL would do that for fun ), it's to get people involved in actually reading some of those articles along the way. You missed the whole point..

Old 09-09-13, 03:57 PM
OC3D Elite

I near puked when the guy said he google found it in ten seconds. I dont have the time to hunt for it atm. Babysitting my wee sister. But I look forward to getting back into it. But like the guy before that said about firing on breaking bad. Thats the best idea. Fire on netflix and grind through a few seasons of SoA. Good luck to those still hunting and congrats to those that found it already. You are obviously sharper than me haha
Corsair 900D.
Old 09-09-13, 04:16 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDJackson View Post
I near puked when the guy said he google found it in ten seconds. I dont have the time to hunt for it atm. Babysitting my wee sister. But I look forward to getting back into it. But like the guy before that said about firing on breaking bad. Thats the best idea. Fire on netflix and grind through a few seasons of SoA. Good luck to those still hunting and congrats to those that found it already. You are obviously sharper than me haha
I think the new season of SoA starts today/tomorrow. Exciting stuff!!
My Rig: NZXT Phantom 630 Gunmetal Grey, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P, Intel i5 2500K @4.3Ghz, Phanteks PH-TC12DX CPU Cooler, EVGA GTX 780 Classified, 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance LP White, Corsair Force 3 120Gb SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD, Corsair HX750w
Old 09-09-13, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
WOOT that's a good news !
Old 09-09-13, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDJackson View Post
Maybe you need more time to read my post?
I did find it in 10s after i searched with google, because before it I used bruteforce and checked quite a few articles and reviews, and browser remembers which sites you visited, thus links are different colors.
Old 09-09-13, 07:04 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
tears of joy. im only starting s3. cant wait for them to arrive in belfast so i can see if i recognise anywhere. its such a good show. i did the first 2 seasons in a week. had to stop as i was contemplating killing m sisters horse to make a kutte

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTheBlack View Post
Maybe you need more time to read my post?
I did find it in 10s after i searched with google, because before it I used bruteforce and checked quite a few articles and reviews, and browser remembers which sites you visited, thus links are different colors.
lol i understood your comment and i know about the colour change. im pretty sure people keep clearing my history as they always turn back to blue for me haha. still 10s is good. i bet you were more than slightly overjoyed haha
Corsair 900D.
Old 09-09-13, 08:20 PM

OMG!! I can't believe i just found it.
Would love to give clues but why would i reduce my chances of wining.
Took me the entire weekend searching.
But today I just decided to alter my searching method and it worked almost instantly with about 20 pages of searching compared to the hundreds in the days previous.

Looks like chicken for dinner tonight. xD
Old 09-09-13, 08:43 PM

I found it just now after intermittently searching for it using a very unintelligent brute force approach. To be fair I don't really thing any of the 'clues' people are looking for are really going to help, it's just where it is.

Having said that I was feeling pretty dedicated and had made a little note of where I'd gotten to with searching through articles, reviews and other sections of the site. I'm chuffed just for finding it. Chances of me winning are low because I never win anything but it's still a nice feeling of success!
Old 09-09-13, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Go to specsavers
LOL!
Old 09-09-13, 10:15 PM

Woo! Finally! Was feeling a bit disheartened at not being able to find it, but man does it feel good when ya finally do

Thanks for the opportunity Tom! Good luck to all who found it and best of luck to those still searching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
In the words of the internet, "calm yo tits". Did you spot the cheeky :P smiley?