Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Processors & Platforms > Mainboard & CPU
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 30-08-06, 08:41 PM
Direheart66 Direheart66 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 114
Should I wait

Basically I was wondering if any of you had some Insight of anything that may come out?. Im not worried about prices but since I want to buy a new system. I don't want to buy something and then right after a new technology arrives. Since I was thinking of buying my new System in January is there something I should wait a bit more for?. (Its going to be a Conroe system).

Thanks for your time.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-08-06, 08:46 PM
Dav0s Dav0s is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,983
best thing to do is wait til january to decide if thats when you are going to get the rig, as technology changes very quickly
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-08-06, 08:48 PM
NoL NoL is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,441
Wait at least for new revision if you want a e6600
__________________


Send me your food.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.