Hi, this is my first liquid cooled build so i would like some advice on my choice.
First off here are some specs on my machine:
Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green
MB: MSI Big Bang-XPower II
GPU: MSI 680 Lightning
Ram: Crucial BallistiX Tactical Tracer 8GB KIT x2
And for the cooling here are the specs:
Fans: Silverstone Air Penetrator 120MM White x6
Fittings: Koolance 13/10mm (ID 3/8" OD 1/2") Black x10 and reducing socket G1/2 to G1/4 inner thread - knurled - black nickel plated x2
CPU block: EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy - Nickel
GPU block: EK Water Blocks EK-FC680 GTX CSQ - Nickel
Rad: EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream RAD XT 360
Tube: Primochill Slang PrimoFlex Pro 13/10 (3/8"ID) x6 meters
Coolant: PrimoChill ICE Non-Conductive Water Cooling Coolant (32 oz.)- Black/UV blue 944ml
Thermal paste: Innovation Cooling Diamond 24 Carat - 4,8g
Reservoir: Aquacomputer aquatube G1/4" Delrin Black
Pump: Laing 12V D5-Vario 1/2 AG
Here is a picture that shows how i would set up the loop.
And now for the questions:
1. Will it be sufficient whit only the 360 rad, or should i go for another 240 for the gpu?
2. Is there a better way to route the loop? And if I would get another 240 rad, how should i rout the loop?
3. Are any of these components known to have problems? Are there better any alternatives?
4. If anyone here has a c70 case, is there enough space at the top for a 360 rad and push-pull configuration without interfering with the heat pipes on the motherboard?
5. Do i miss anything, like fittings or somthing?
I'm form norway so i'm sorry for my bad grammar :/
The sites i'm going to buy from are aquatuning.no and komplett.no
Thank you in advance for any help you guys may provide