Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 13-07-12, 10:11 AM
The Guvnor

CM Storm Trigger Keyboard Review

The latest in a long line of CM Storm peripherals is the Trigger keyboard, a mechanical number with macro support.

Continue Reading

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 13-07-12, 12:05 PM
OC3D Crew

Looks good but that price tag is too high imho.
like the power input in the back though for the USB connections, something i could use on my old G15 would make my desk tidier

Upcoming Custom Parvum build!
Old 13-07-12, 08:57 PM

it looks brilliant.
Old 14-08-12, 11:28 AM

Looks good, but I don't understand why manufacturers don't offer a greater variety of colours, instead of the traditional black.

As a future purchaser of the Stryker, it really would have been great to have a white keyboard and mouse. I can't help but feel that it's a tremendous oversight to not have at least a choice between white and black keyboards and mouses.

I can only live in hope that manufacturers start including greater variety in terms of colour down the line. We have every kind of keyboard & mouse under the sun...why not more colours to choose from?
Old 14-08-12, 03:55 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlehead5000 View Post
Looks good, but I don't understand why manufacturers don't offer a greater variety of colours, instead of the traditional black.

As a future purchaser of the Stryker, it really would have been great to have a white keyboard and mouse. I can't help but feel that it's a tremendous oversight to not have at least a choice between white and black keyboards and mouses.

I can only live in hope that manufacturers start including greater variety in terms of colour down the line. We have every kind of keyboard & mouse under the sun...why not more colours to choose from?
From a production point of view, the manufacturers would have to spend a lot more money as they would essentially have to have a separate production line for each colour. They are all about maximizing profits and I don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Crucial M4 128GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 25-04-13, 03:05 AM
Advanced Member

Send a message via MSN to grassman
Mine just died today 2 months in and it took my mouse with it, The CM Recon which was plugged into the keyboard.

Mouse began flashing blue which is odd because my default setting is red on always. Then after a few seconds my keyboard went bzzzzzzzz and now there both dead.

edit

forgot to add do not use a external power supply to the unit. They do no include it for a reason. It obviously leads to a defective product.

I will update this thread to see how RMA handles me which will end up supporting my suspicion or negating it.

My response from RMA team..

one moment

my apologies for the delay

We don't recommend that you use an ac adapter with that.

You can rma that keyboard here

I am glad they are owning up to it but... Wtf.........

This stupid keyboard could have taken out my entire rig...