Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 15-06-06, 03:03 AM
OC3D Elite

Starting a new project, need website with parts!

Hey I am from Canada and I know the majority of Overclock3d members are either from the UK or the US but I just wanted to know if anyone had some websites that sell parts and ship to Canada. I am starting a new project and want to make a list of all the parts I'm gunna need to buy.

(The site must be reliable)

As for the kind of parts: window kits, air cooling supplies (fans, Heatsinks etc.), lighting and other cool stuff.

Thanks for the help.

-Glock

Old 15-06-06, 04:37 AM
OC3D Crew

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/ shipping is a little high h/e they always have some good deals and very reliable. also http://www.canadacomputers.com/
Old 15-06-06, 10:35 AM
OC3D Elite

Have you tried Ebay. There are plenty of Canadian resellers with the latest gear, and can prolly provide you competitive freight/shipping. SpecialTech, for which there is a thread here on the forums, will ship internationally too.
Old 15-06-06, 01:04 PM
OC3D Elite

specialtech ships internationally? I guess I shoulda looked into them a bit more considering they're on the forums. I will definately support them if they have the parts I need. Thanks for the input, ill be sure to check out ebay and canadacomputers as well. I checked tigerdirect but they don't have many modding supplies.

EDIT: ouch I just checked and the exchange rate would be too much if I bought from specialtech so I guess im limited to either the states or Canada
Old 15-06-06, 01:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Yeah the exchange rate hurts me as well, damn that British currency I wish the Aussie dollar were performing like the Pound...Bleedin' useless Australian toy money, we may as well trade in goats or seashells
Old 15-06-06, 07:24 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PV5150'
we may as well trade in goats
lmao imagine you buying an expensive car with 500 goats
Old 15-06-06, 10:24 PM
OC3D Elite

If I was british I would be buying stuff from Canada all the time. Their money is 2x the value of the Canadian dollar lol.