Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 15-05-06, 11:50 AM

OC3D Clan - Let me in!!!

Hi Every one, I am new to this forum but realy want to join the OC3D clan. I am ranked 25 and have what it takes to join (in my opinion anyway!) I would laso like to offer my services as a MOD as I spend many an hour in your server.

I have noticed that practise matches are not played very much now, but is there any way I could trial or join?

PS, Can you unban me please. I was speaking to INS about registering and I annoyed him by keep asking about matches and practises etc.

SORRY INS just trying to get some info.

PPS I kept it polite!

Cheers

Old 15-05-06, 11:53 AM

Firstly Hello

You may be able to join the clan if:

*You play a lot on the server WITHOUT annoying the clan memberws

*You stick around the forum

*You Read when the matches are on off of the forum

Its not all about rank on the server

And no you may not be a mod or admin on the server as this is reserved for trusted members of OC3D
Old 15-05-06, 11:58 AM

That sounds good. I will keep checking out the forum for new etc. I am on the server alot!

I think what you mean about being an admin or MOD is a good point, I do like the server as the admin do seem to be ok. Only a jovial incident with INS and he banned me but I am sure it was only temporary!

Looking forward to getting back on the server again.

Cheers

Do any of you have Xfire?

:hands:
Old 15-05-06, 12:07 PM

Not really. Well: I do but I don't really use it that much

MSN is what we use the most
Old 15-05-06, 12:12 PM

Ahh OK, well my msn is

samsteve2002@aol.com

and in case you do want to use it my xfire is

sgebay04

Just in case you have a match that you need a hand playing

Cheers
Old 15-05-06, 12:46 PM
Advanced Member

The reason you were banned was that everyone suspected you of wall hacking. After watching you for several rounds "in eyes" you either have amazing sound or a nicely hidden wall hack.

What convinced me was a round where a CT was camping behind a box in B, no gun showing, no shadow showing and without any movement, so definitely no sound made from him.

You ran up to the window, looked straight over at where he was sitting even though you would not have seen him move (I was watching you both the whole round). You then ran around into tunnels, looking again over where this guy was, and again he still had not moved and you could not see him. After waiting in the tunnels without looking into B, he moved (walking without sound) and you came straight out, around the corner and shot him.

I know a lot of people get accused of hacking, but I've played this game since 1999 and have played for some very good UK teams and believe me, I can spot which players are good and which players hack...however well they try to hide it!

We do not want to jeapodise our reputation by recruiting someone that is a suspected hacker and I'd ask you kindly not to persue any interest in the team as you'll not fit in.

Thanks,

Ins.
Old 15-05-06, 12:50 PM

I think I just annoyed you actually, nothing to do with suspected wall hacking. Think you must be getting confused, as I said before I am happy to try out, either way I like playing on the server hence the reason for asking you to unban me.

Just to remind you that the reason you banned me was as I had OC3D in my name and asked you lots of Qs, thats not a bad thing!!!!!
Old 15-05-06, 01:11 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to WC Annihilus Send a message via MSN to WC Annihilus
Hmm... you capitalize things too much... bugs me just a bit... O well. Anyways, Ins is the absolute most likely of us to be able to spot little things, so personally, I wouldn't dispute him if I were you. If he says you were suspected of wall hacking, I'm a bit more inclined to trust him over you. Anyways, hope we get this sorted, and welcome I suppose.

MSI P55-GD65

3x Kingston X25-V RAID0

2x Evga 9600GT SSC SLI

G.Skill Ripjaws 2x2GB DDR3-1600

Corsair VX550w, Ghettoed Antec Super Lanboy

Old 15-05-06, 01:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Hi,

As the other guys have said it takes a lot to get into the clan.

Firstly i'd want you to be in the top10, be over the age of 16 (and act adult), not be an idiot and be someone that is interested in what OC3D are about.

As i know that you don't meet the most part of that criteria, you won't be getting in. Especially after u were c0cky and abusive on the server the other day.

I would also like you to remove OC3D from the begining of your name on the server as people may confuse you with being a clan member.
Old 15-05-06, 01:17 PM

I take it by capitilise, you mean define things?

I am new to this forum and was not disputing any ones word, though this sounded like a good place to be interested in.

Not sure what you mean about the abuse the other day??????

I like the server hence the 2000 odd games I have played there, I would not be supprised if you had seen me!!!!

Anyway, you have the right to your opinion.

PS I only had OC3D on my name for 2 hours.