Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 21-11-11, 09:22 AM
The Guvnor

A new range of coolers from Enermax. Lets see if their performance is as "Apollished" as that of their fans.

Continue Reading

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 21-11-11, 09:59 AM
OC3D Elite

Excellent review Gary .

I really like the looks of this cooler and it would be interesting to see how it performs on the Sandy Bridge line.
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Crucial M4 128GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 21-11-11, 10:22 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post

Excellent review Gary .

I really like the looks of this cooler and it would be interesting to see how it performs on the Sandy Bridge line.
Well since sandy bridge run alot cooler it will do well. This seems great cooler for mid to high which is sandys price range and area.
Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved

Nicolo Machiavelli
Old 21-11-11, 10:35 AM
OC3D Elite

not bad for a single tower/single fan cooler
Old 21-11-11, 10:36 AM
OC3D Elite

Seems a decent budget cooler, I'd rather go for the Dark Rock Advanced at that price though.
Old 21-11-11, 01:02 PM
Advanced Member

Cheers for the feedback on the reviews guys. I've still got my L plates on but learning fast. I was really impressed with this cooler, both in its performance and the quality of the build. Granted the BeQuiet models look sexier but then it's back to the Holy Trinity isn't it. If you're thinking about this cooler then it's also worth looking at the Thermolab Trinity, it offers very similar performance and and if you shop about most likely a smidge cheaper.
Old 21-11-11, 01:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Fez Send a message via Skype™ to Fez
good job on the review mate i like the idea of the small fins on the top to combat hanging heat behind the pipes
Old 21-11-11, 03:41 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dubs View Post

Cheers for the feedback on the reviews guys. I've still got my L plates on but learning fast. I was really impressed with this cooler, both in its performance and the quality of the build. Granted the BeQuiet models look sexier but then it's back to the Holy Trinity isn't it. If you're thinking about this cooler then it's also worth looking at the Thermolab Trinity, it offers very similar performance and and if you shop about most likely a smidge cheaper.
How does it compare with the likes of cheaper coolers like the Hyper 212+? Is the £10+ worth it to go with this cooler for people who want a cooler that won't restrict the RAM slots?
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Crucial M4 128GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 21-11-11, 04:04 PM

Nice review! Performance don't look to impressive but it looks nice.
Old 21-11-11, 07:14 PM
OC3D Elite

It's definitely a decent cooler to think about if budget comes to mind. I think the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ is still a much better alternative in terms of pricing. It would be great if the be quiet! coolers had a similar mounting system. You won't get grey hairs from trying to mount the cooler properly.

I wonder how this cooler will perform side by side to the ETS-T40-TB version where it uses the T.B.Silence fan?

Authorised Canadian Red Cross Training Provider

Give the gift of safety.