Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Graphics - Other

Old 17-11-11, 05:06 PM
OC3D Crew

Ok, so I am using the MSI Afterburner program to do screen capture, you can choose what displays on your video capture such as GPU temp, Frames per second etc.

I have used this program in the past and had it set so only the GPU temp and FPS shows up on screen capture/video capture.

But now I am having an issue, when ever I do video capture I get the GPU temp and FPS to show up but then there is always another long line of info that shows up as well that I do not want, It is a line of info that looks something like this.. "0:00:15, 47MB, 4.0x, 18ms" as it updates my recording info, it is very distracting and I can not seem to figure out how to get it off of my video captures. Anyone know a fix?

Old 17-11-11, 06:32 PM
OC3D Elite

it maybe that the game you are trying to get FPSs off is openGL based, and afterburner uses directx. both use different pages of memory. so, screenshots between the both result in a BLACK screen
Old 18-11-11, 10:29 PM
OC3D Crew

the following is the line of info I want to remove from my video recording on Afterburner, I do not remember having this issue in the past, I have gone through all the onscreen options that I can think of and can not figure out how to have it not display. If anyone knows a fix, please post. My version of afterburner is 2.2.0 Beta 8.

Old 19-11-11, 10:39 PM
OC3D Crew

Looks like they have added that in and it can not be removed from your video captures unless you turn off all onscreen info. So you can no longer have just GPU temp or FPS displayed, if you have anything show up on video capture, that line of info will also show.

Can anyone recommend a different program for recording game play, I need something Free, will have onscreen option for Temp and FPS and will not cause my FPS to take a hit when recording, Afterburner does not seem to hurt my FPS at all while fraps can cause up to a 40fps drop.
Old 20-11-11, 12:52 AM
OC3D Elite

Mine looks like this:

And I dont see any overlay in my video's.