Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > BitFenix UK Forum
View Poll Results: Which Shinobi are you?
Shinobi 8 34.78%
Shinobi Window 15 65.22%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-11, 07:47 AM

Here's the official thread for Shinobi and Shinobi Window. Let us know what you think or if you have any questions here!

Old 08-04-11, 10:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Hadn't really seen that case until I just searched it..

I'd probably go with the non window version and cut my own window in it.
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4700mhz - 47 x 100MHz Mobo: MSI P67A GD65 GPU: EVGA GTX 570 RAM: 2 x 4GB Mushkin LV 1.35v 1600MHz DDR3 HDD: 3 x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3's Case: CoolerMaster ATCS 840 - Custom House of Kolor paint job. PSU: Corsair HX750 Cooling: Custom WC - XSPC Delta V3, PA120.3, DDC Ultra with XSPC Res Top, 3/8" XSPC UV Green Tubing over 1/2" Barbs OS: Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64-Bit
Old 09-04-11, 03:17 PM
OC3D Crew

Send a message via MSN to TMaksimov
Neither tbh but for the price the case seems decent. It wouldn't make sense to me, however, to have a cheap-ish case with a window - what exactly are you supposed to show off?

"see here - watch - follow - achieve & stfu"

Old 11-04-11, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungral View Post

Hadn't really seen that case until I just searched it..

I'd probably go with the non window version and cut my own window in it.
That's certainly an option for you if you want to go for the modding route. Not everyone's quite that skilled, so we have a window version out there as well.
Old 11-04-11, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post

Neither tbh but for the price the case seems decent. It wouldn't make sense to me, however, to have a cheap-ish case with a window - what exactly are you supposed to show off?
I think that some users on a more limited budget would probably spend more on components like graphics cards and CPUs and try to cut corners in other areas. Some of these might still want to show off the hardware they've got, even if there's no super-awesome water cooling setup to speak of. Plus, they might want to have that extra fan location that the window version provides.

Still, we make two different version so users can choose the one they prefer. Thanks for your feedback!
Old 09-09-11, 05:47 PM
Advanced Member

Hello Bitfenix

I'm from the US. I have looked all over your website and can not find the colored case accessories for your shinobi case. Where are they?

Do you even sell them or are they made by someone else?

I have posted in the OC3D bitfenix customer care uk forum My linkon this and a few other questions regarding your shinobi case and accessories but have yet to get a response.

Have also tried to find your toll free phone number to call from US with no luck.

The US needs more retailers (big ones) like FRYES, Tiger direct, just to name a couple big ones.

I will not buy your case core if I cant get the case core accessories.

Anxiously awaiting your response to this...sorry for the posting of this in different threads but I figure one way or another you'll finally see it and respond
Old 10-09-11, 06:48 AM

Hi bitfenix!

I recently purchased the Shinobi and I love it to death, amazing looking case and as Im new to computer building very 'noob' friendly also and very well built, not to mention extremely good value.

What I would like to ask you is as the Shinobi is such a good looking case I dont think many will want to put an optical drive in it as it sort of puts the great look down, are you planning on making a 'stealth' all in one cover for the 3 optical drive bays with the soft touch material? If not I think that would be an amazing adition and really improve the already wonderful look of the shinobi for people who dont want an optical drive. Thanks!
Old 10-09-11, 09:57 AM

Send a message via MSN to AshleyColes
I love the case, i just think the window would be better if it was bigger
Old 10-09-11, 12:28 PM
OC3D Elite

A smoother powder coat? USB 3.0 (atleast one in the front, maybe release a "premium" or "Deluxe" version) and Plexi-glass BitFenix logo in the front
Corsair H100
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB
Corsair AX850
Corsair Vengeance C70
Old 11-09-11, 01:47 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechSmart View Post

Hi bitfenix!

I recently purchased the Shinobi and I love it to death, amazing looking case and as Im new to computer building very 'noob' friendly also and very well built, not to mention extremely good value.

What I would like to ask you is as the Shinobi is such a good looking case I dont think many will want to put an optical drive in it as it sort of puts the great look down, are you planning on making a 'stealth' all in one cover for the 3 optical drive bays with the soft touch material? If not I think that would be an amazing adition and really improve the already wonderful look of the shinobi for people who dont want an optical drive. Thanks!
Quote:
Hi Zeals,

Yes this is fine... you could have also posted in the Shinobi section.

We aren't planning to have an LED logo for Shinobi at this time. But for the drive bay stealth kit, look for that to be available around mid-September. You heard it here first!