Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 09-02-11, 07:02 PM
The Guvnor

If the recent hardware releases have you salivating but you want a one-stop upgrade, Aria might have just the thing. We take a look at their Dominator 560Ti Gaming PC.

Continue Reading

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 09-02-11, 07:18 PM
OC3D Elite

only a 9 for presentation?

dam your a hard man to impress, that looks like it took alot of time to put together and route the wires out of the way like that, id give that wiring 10/10 all day every day me
Old 09-02-11, 07:29 PM
OC3D Elite

I was impressed with this rig, i'm usually against prebuilt systems but this ones actually a good deal and like Tom said this one has been built well and not just thrown together.
Old 09-02-11, 07:47 PM

I'm a bit 50/50 on the case I don't dislike it but the black and green just doesn't do it for me, I must say I like the build qaulity and the pictures I think do it justice. Also a nice beefy corsair psu 8gb of mushkin ram a nice ssd and the 560ti etc all for that price prebuilt is really good I think, I take my hat off to aria. Now if only I could afford this with a 570 I would be in heavan I reckon.....
Old 10-02-11, 12:21 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsey99 View Post

only a 9 for presentation?

dam your a hard man to impress, that looks like it took alot of time to put together and route the wires out of the way like that, id give that wiring 10/10 all day every day me
The side of that actual case they used isn't that pretty and could have more bling lights. No I agree would like to know what only gives it a 9. Did it come in a ugly box ?
Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved

Nicolo Machiavelli
Old 10-02-11, 10:50 AM

"That's the way it should be."

I'll second that.
Old 10-02-11, 12:51 PM
OC3D Elite

First looking at the review, I saw the cost and thought - "no freakin way".

Then I went to "another store" to list all the components in the review... .... and the cost came to £1k+. That's before postage and doesn't include doing the work yourself.

Granted, imo, I'd not use alot of the components listed, but especially if you favor what the review list of components presents and consider they're building it for you (to a decent spec), and you have the RTB, I can't mock it at all. It's a consumers' choice after all.

As an enthusiast, I'd chose different components, but as-is it's an outstanding purchase imo.

Old 10-02-11, 03:49 PM
Advanced Member

I was very impressed by the build quality, I didn't expect it to be as tidy as it would be when you build your own rig, all the little things like the amount of cable tying in just the right places make a huge difference. I think if I didn't enjoy building my own rig's I'd have a look at Aria's packages, as they seem pretty well priced for their spec's, big thumbs up to Aria
Old 11-02-11, 09:06 AM

I heard that sandy bridge M/B’s are being recalled by INTEL something to do with the SATA controller and it could damage your hard drive on the long run so what is the return policy on this system, or it’s a hush hush issue.

Old 11-02-11, 02:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Of course i loved the F@H bit , very nice mate !

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.