Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > Redline Folding @ OC3D - 98860

Old 23-12-10, 11:11 AM
OC3D Elite

Well guys what does everyone think to having a folder of the month and how we should go about selecting who is the folder of the month

as i said in another thread can't really be from the amount of points as steve would always win

so we could always vote for who we think should get it? any ideas?

Rig Gallery | My Setup | Other Builds
Old 23-12-10, 12:26 PM

It should be based on a few things. Not so much total points or PPD, but most improved points (percentage) or someone who goes above and beyond to help people with folding.

3DMark11 - P10045 | X3680
Old 23-12-10, 01:08 PM
OC3D Elite

It could also be something like a interview with a Folding member of Redline @ OC3D ,

what he is doing , why he is folding , for how long the person is Folding.. Etc.

Just throwing in some ideas...

EDIT hmmm that would be a thread that will die pretty fast but one can be made /takes note!

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 23-12-10, 05:32 PM
OC3D Elite

The percentage increase, contribution to the Team AND the community are brilliant ideas. Ray, I'm loving the idea of interviews with Folders.

.: MSI CX61 2OD-011UK Laptop :.
.: Intel i7 4702MQ : 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 : nVidia GT 740m 2GB :.
.: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB : Western Digital Black 750GB : 1080p FHD Display :.

Old 24-12-10, 09:22 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post

Ray, I'm loving the idea of interviews with Folders.
I am going to make the thread when i have prepaired it.

I will be making the questions this weekend not a big fan of celebrating those days anyway because of what happened last Christmas

but that is another thingy

Happy Folding...

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 24-12-10, 09:36 AM
OC3D Elite

Starting in January I'll be doing something for this. I wanna get the holiday season out the way (as with Ray, I'm not a fan of it atm...) so that I can concentrate on this fully.

Old 24-12-10, 09:38 AM
OC3D Elite

Interviews will be a good thing.

We have 35 active folders according to Extreme and as the team continually grows, which i have every confidence in, I'm sure it will make an interesting read every month.

Pics of the Folder in question and the rig, reasons why they fold, little bit of personal info will all bring the folding community together and should prompt more of our massive potential of Forum members to begin folding for Redline/OC3D.

Even the smallest amount is a benefit. Im sure some people are put off by these big numbers all in red when they look at stats, what we need are more active folks producing even in smaller quantities.

Remember, one WU could be the one that cracks a major development in the research.

Rankings are nice, I just wish we could remove from society these dreadful illnesses that have plagued a lot of my family and im sure a lot of others too.

Don't want to dwell on negatives only positives, everything we do must be classed as a success no matter how small.

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.
Biostar Tpower I55, I5 750 @ 4.2Ghz, 4GB Kingston DDR3, Custom water loop - Thermochill PA120.3, Heatkiller 3.0 LC, Laing DDC Ultra, XSPC res top, XSPC white hose, Asus 5870, Antec Quattro 1000, Lian Li PC-X2000, Win7 ultimate.

Old 24-12-10, 09:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasher View Post

Remember, one WU could be the one that cracks a major development in the research.

Don't want to dwell on negatives only positives, everything we do must be classed as a success no matter how small.

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.
Spot on, buddy. Spot on!

Old 24-12-10, 09:54 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post

Starting in January I'll be doing something for this. I wanna get the holiday season out the way (as with Ray, I'm not a fan of it atm...) so that I can concentrate on this fully.
Aaa oki doki,

BTW i think (know) the new year is going to be a great year fot this great Team 98860

al tho last year was awesome as well

Old 24-12-10, 10:29 AM
The Guvnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnW View Post

Aaa oki doki,

BTW i think (know) the new year is going to be a great year fot this great Team 98860

al tho last year was awesome as well
half the current rank number by this time next year?

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice