Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Software Section > Games

Old 17-09-10, 09:19 AM
OC3D Elite

I was thinking the other day that although a lot of people are not online at the same time, we can still have a little racing together (per se). Last time we did a fastest lap round the Nordschlieffe in an Audi TT. I think we should do some more of these to get us away from all the Call of Duty we will be playing soon!

So I propose the first track and car to be the one we did last, because I'm busy atm and can't do another right now XD

Audi TT @ Nurburgring

Just like that! All cars are stock with no upgrades, apart from paint of course. And don't sneak in upgrades, because that's just not sporting!

Formerly Known as siravarice
Old 17-09-10, 03:09 PM
OC3D Elite

MMMM I have just reinstalled this,so I may have to have another stab,as this is the time you posted in my thread,which beat me you sod!
Old 17-09-10, 04:45 PM
The Guvnor

Ive raced with him though, all he does is floor it everywhere and drive up the barriers ect! Pretty sure he gets confused shift confused with dirt2

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 17-09-10, 04:57 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post

Ive raced with him though, all he does is floor it everywhere and drive up the barriers ect! Pretty sure he gets confused shift confused with dirt2
LOL
Old 17-09-10, 10:36 PM
OC3D Elite

So I decide to have a go and it went like this:

8:59.680

8:50.020

8:45.820

8:42.180

was getting annoyed at this point,so I went and bought one from the car lot,just so I could adjust the tyre pressures(lol)and ended up with........

STILL NOT ABLE TO BLOODY DO IT!!!!!

8:39.110

But I am getting closer
Old 17-09-10, 11:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Keep at it Nepas! And lol Tom, that's because you were driving too slow through the corners! And I had to wait for you just as much as you had to wait for me, so it was pretty even I seem to remember you using some bloody great steering wheel and chair setup too, which should give you an advantage!

Old 17-09-10, 11:08 PM
OC3D Elite

And if you beat me Nepas, I'll have to go back and improve my time! Although this one took me quite a few attempts I can tell you!

Old 18-09-10, 12:42 AM
OC3D Elite

Antone else have any problems with watching the replays?I saved a replay of my 8:42 run and at certain points in the replay it stuttered like Porky Pig on crack

[media]
Old 18-09-10, 09:50 AM
OC3D Elite

You lost about two seconds at the first hard braking zone (0.24) You can go in full throttle and brake much later then whack the car into a slide. And generally just when you go off the track, keeping it on will save you bundles of time, that time I did, I went of the track maybe once or twice.

Old 18-09-10, 09:57 AM
OC3D Elite

I am getting closer

8:29.780

[media]

Looks like you may need to get warming up,by the end of the day I should have beaten you(hopefully)