Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 16-06-10, 10:38 AM
The Guvnor

OC3D Review: Gigabyte H55N Mini-ITX Motherboard

Finally, Gigabyte have unleashed a rival to the critically acclaimed Zotac H55 ITX.

Continue Reading

If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 16-06-10, 10:59 AM
OC3D Elite

great review, but the maximum futuremark vantage scores are all identical and lower than the averages. Otherwise excellent work, and looks like a new ITX champ

i7 3930K 4.5GHz -EK Supreme HF- Rampage IV Extreme EK Blocks - 32GB 1600MHz RAM - 680GTX SLI Koolance Blocks - Creative Titanium Pro - TJ07B-W - TCubed BigNG - 240GB SSD - 3TB HD - Dual Loop
Old 16-06-10, 11:23 AM
OC3D Elite

One of the futuremark graphs looks weird, with the average being bigger than the max. (or it could be my coffee's gone cold)

What's the ALC892R like ? Very important to me that.

Other than that, £90 (mrrp?), upto £10 off for online stores, I would definitely look for this one in something like a Scan Today special. If it went for £75-£80 it sounds a bargain.

Great stuff.

Old 16-06-10, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member

Hi guys

It would seem that I forgot to apply the correct labels on the Vantage graph. Minimum Maximum and Average actually refererred to Overall Score, GPU Score and CPU Score respectively.

As for the ALC892R, honestly I could not fault it. The sound quality was crisp enough and appeared to be at least as good as the previous 889 series.
Old 21-06-10, 08:59 AM

Atlast Gigabyte have a better motherboard device.having a maximum storage capacity with good intel processor.For Clarkdale processors, overclocking and underclocking is made easy thanks to a fully working multiplier control, and the ability to under-volt or over-volt CPUs in the H55N-USB3 BIOS. Memory overclocking is also rather good, all memory sub-timings are available, and each timing has an AUTO parameter which will scale with frequency, requiring no user-intervention to reach high operating speeds. <a href =