Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 23-03-05, 02:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Win PRIZES With SX!!!

!!!Every month, i'm gonna be giving away a prize out of my lucky box-o-goodies!!!

In order to win the prize you have to bring the most new members to the forum in that month.

Each of your new members will need to complete the 'Referrer' field with your username when registering, and must also say hello in the 'Introductions' area of the site.

The prizes will be anything. In the jumble at the moment is a Water Pump, Some Ram, a Minidisk Player, Software, Games....and loads of other bits'n'bobs - but you won't know what you've got until you win it !!!

So get bringing everyone you can over to SX!!!!

The small print: We will perform certain checks to ensure that people referred are 'real'. Registering for multiple accounts yourself could result in you being banned. Do not do anything that could get SX in trouble (spamming or other). Prizes may take several weeks to arrive depending on your location. We will pay for the cost of delivery on small prizes, however we may ask you to contribute to postage costs on large/heavy prizes.

Old 23-03-05, 02:57 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMS
!!!Every month, i'm gonna be giving away a prize out of my lucky box-o-goodies!!!

In order to win the prize you have to bring the most new members to the forum in that month.

Each of your new members will need to complete the 'Referrer' field with your username when registering, and must also say hello in the 'Introductions' area of the site.

The prizes will be anything. In the jumble at the moment is a Water Pump, Some Ram, a Minidisk Player, Software, Games....and loads of other bits'n'bobs!!!

So get bringing everyone you can over to SX!!!!

The small print: We will perform certain check to ensure that people referred are 'real'. Registering for multiple accounts yourself could result in you being banned. Do not do anything that could get SX in trouble (spamming or other). Prizes may take several weeks to arrive depending on your location. We will pay for the cost of delivery on small prizes, however we may ask you to contribute to postage costs on large/heavy prizes.
Sounds cool man I'll try and have as many people as possible join... I don't even care about the prizes, just knowing the forum is growing is prize enough!
Old 23-03-05, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='FragTek'
Sounds cool man I'll try and have as many people as possible join... I don't even care about the prizes, just knowing the forum is growing is prize enough!
you know you want the prizes
Old 23-03-05, 03:04 PM
OC3D Elite

If anyone doesn't want the prize then it will go back into the box for another month
Old 23-03-05, 03:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='XMS'
If anyone doesn't want the prize then it will go back into the box for another month
I only want the prize if it's a lifetime subscription to.... some awesome pr0n site
Old 23-03-05, 03:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='FragTek'
I only want the prize if it's a lifetime subscription to.... some awesome pr0n site
Lol....sorry. How about a months? lol
Old 23-03-05, 03:31 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Lol....sorry. How about a months? lol
Better than a jab with a sharp stick I guess
Old 23-03-05, 03:54 PM

Better still you could donate all your unwanted gifts to the Toxic_Flo foundation. Come XMS u know i need some decent RAM. hehehe

Toxic_Flo

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
Old 23-03-05, 03:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Toxic_Flo'
..... u know i need some decent RAM. hehehe
And an Intel processor...ouch
Old 23-03-05, 04:01 PM

Quote:
And an Intel processor...ouch