Hey everyone. Not sure if you have seen this contest being put on by Gigabyte so I am just posting it here for you guys to check out.
If this is in the wrong section, sorry about that and please feel free to move it.
Good Luck !
■ Competition entry period is scheduled - "April 12 to April 30, 2010 by Pacific Time, USA"
■ Scoring method
• Final Score (in seconds) = Intel Burn Test (in seconds) / 10 + Super Pi 1M (in seconds)
• For Example:
Intel Burn Test score = 119.67 sec
Super Pi 1m time = 10.374 sec
Final Score = 119.67/10 + 10.374 = 22.341 (sec)
■ No limit to number of individual submissions
■ Hardware requirements
• Contestants MUST use "GABYTE P55 chipset motherboard" for competition (See Gigabyte models list on hom
• CPUs are limited to Intel Socket 1156 CPU retail version on • ly (See list of acceptable processors on homepage
• There are no other hardware or software limitations for the competition, including VGA, memory, HDD, OS..etc
• Any kind of cooling apparatus is allowed, such as air cooling, water cooling, dry ice or LN2
• Engineering Sample components are not allowed
• All components must be retail available
■ Score post requirements
• Contestants are required to post pictures of their motherboard and CPU throughout the competition along with
• Contestants need to submit their scores within the scheduled time
• Must screen shot the score and hardware list to post on
• Benchmark results must be published to be eligible
• No posting of old results. All submissions must have a date on final result screenshot and must be uploaded in JPEG file format
1920 x 1200 (Max Resolution) 2 MB (Max File Size)
• GIGABYTE reserves the right to reject any entry
■ GIGABYTE will judge the winners based on the ranking of attendees final
■ Award provided for first, second and third place for overall highest total score (in case of tie Super pi)
• Register as a member on GIGABYTE P55 OC Contest microsite
• Contestants must be 16 years or older to participate.
• Contestant must be located in the USA or Canada; prizes will be sent to a USA or Canada address only
■ Any questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org