Ok here are a few quick updates.
Here is a better view of the mid-plate I made, I used a piece of lexan which I then sprayed with black vinyl dye. I then cut two holes out, this is where i dropped in 2 bitspower drain plugs (used as a bridge for the barbs). Also in the top corner of the pics you can see the pump screws poke down from the cases divider, to stop vibration of the pump there is 2 silicone hdd vibration grommets, and i also cut up a pen shaft and used it as a spacer.
I used some edge molding here to make it look a little cleaner.
Here is a good view to see how the pump is mounted.
now all tubed up ready for leak testing