Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 03-03-10, 06:45 PM

Post your MW2 pwnage

Right guys, on PC, PS3 or Xbox 360, post up your scores if you happened to capture em!

I've got a fair few!

Keep to this format if poss:

Xbox 360

Prestige 3 lvl 66

KD: 1.27

KS: 23

W/L: 1.01

Accuracy: 24.98%

Reverse order, newest first (I think)

And yes, I am obsessed with the game

Old 03-03-10, 07:09 PM
OC3D Elite

Here's meh screens, not all amazing scores but they're not bad.

Old 03-03-10, 08:11 PM

Images not showing matey...
Old 03-03-10, 08:15 PM
OC3D Elite

Yeah can't see them either. Not bad Kempez, you should get going on some clan wars or something . I gave my MW2 to my brothers friend who has wanted it for ages but his parents can't afford it. I don't like the game and he is a good kid . I've had 2 copies, don't know why, I hate the game .

I just can't get into it, and apparently a few head people at Infinity Ward (or a company associated with MW2) have been fired from their jobs. So the next Call Of Duty will be made by Activision and perhaps ID, which will mean the best game ever.
Old 03-03-10, 08:31 PM
OC3D Elite

lol fail. here's screenshttp://www.xfire.com/profile/1337devil/screenshots/
Old 03-03-10, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='killablade'
Here's meh screens, not all amazing scores but they're not bad.

Cool, some nice scores there matey

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Youngie1337'
Yeah can't see them either. Not bad Kempez, you should get going on some clan wars or something . I gave my MW2 to my brothers friend who has wanted it for ages but his parents can't afford it. I don't like the game and he is a good kid . I've had 2 copies, don't know why, I hate the game .

I just can't get into it, and apparently a few head people at Infinity Ward (or a company associated with MW2) have been fired from their jobs. So the next Call Of Duty will be made by Activision and perhaps ID, which will mean the best game ever.
Nah IW are awesome, beside the PC dedi server issue. Activision suck ass and are just a massive corporation feeding off the fat of over-hyped titles and other's work.

The game for me is amazing. I don't think I've ever been this addicted to a game, not even CSS when we we're playing regular PCW's and clan wars. I literally can't put it down when I play it. There's a tonne of good maps and every game is different. I've even started sniping and am getting pretty good at it

I'll not be able to commit to play in a clan mate, not if I don't want a divorce Seriously!

Before this game I was awful at FPS on a console. Now I am pretty darn good
Old 03-03-10, 08:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Kempez'

Nah IW are awesome, beside the PC dedi server issue. Activision suck ass and are just a massive corporation feeding off the fat of over-hyped titles and other's work.

The game for me is amazing. I don't think I've ever been this addicted to a game, not even CSS when we we're playing regular PCW's and clan wars. I literally can't put it down when I play it. There's a tonne of good maps and every game is different. I've even started sniping and am getting pretty good at it

I'll not be able to commit to play in a clan mate, not if I don't want a divorce Seriously!

Before this game I was awful at FPS on a console. Now I am pretty darn good
lolol fair enough, I'm the opposite to you. Activision made 1 good game to me and that was Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I played it for 3 years every single day whilst at school, I got to the professional/high skill level after so much dedication and practicing. I would play 6-7 wars a day, I also got sponsored at the age of 14. Now when I play a game I expect it to be as good as Wolfenstein, but they're completely different. It feels like I have autism or something, I can't change to anything different.

I don't play MW2 but when I did I never came less than 1st or 2nd, 2nd being just joined the game after it started or something. I'm good at it but I can't get into it, never will. COD2 however I love.
Old 03-03-10, 09:48 PM
Advanced Member

I played MW2 for a bit but its COD4 that keeps calling me back, a far better multiplayer in my opinion (and lets face it, most of us buy it for the multi). I finally decided to go for gold weapons in COD4 so Im now spending all my time using guns I hate and trying to get headshots haha, taking its time but its still my fave fps
Old 03-03-10, 10:04 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Ducky Spud'
I played MW2 for a bit but its COD4 that keeps calling me back, a far better multiplayer in my opinion (and lets face it, most of us buy it for the multi). I finally decided to go for gold weapons in COD4 so Im now spending all my time using guns I hate and trying to get headshots haha, taking its time but its still my fave fps
Agreed. I played MW2 for a while but I rejoined my old cod4 clan cuz cod4 is simply better online. More competitive
Old 04-03-10, 11:42 AM

Didn't get into CoD 4 online, don't know why.

MW2 is awesome for me. Obviously MP is where it's at, but I play on Xbox Live.