I am looking for some advice on which PSU I should get. I am trying to decide between an Antec CP-850 Watt and TPQ-850 Watt. I will be using it an Antec P183 case. I need a PSU that is reliable and can handle somewhat austere environments. I move around a lot and often live overseas (both 1st and 3rd world countries). I need something that can handle the demands of the system I am building and less then US standard power grids. I will of course have some sort of a power conditioner to plug it into. From the build you’ll probably guess that I am into gaming (though not crysis) and I do a fair amount of Photoshopping and video converting.
The new build will be spec’d out as follows:
• Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.6GHz – 3.0 GHz (oc’d)
• CoolMaster V8 CPU cooler 180W
• Intel x58 LGA 1366, tri SLI mobo (exact make TBD)
• 12 GB (6x2G
OCZ DDR3 16000 (PC3 128000)
• 2x BFG 260GTX 216 core, 448-bit, 896MB in SLI
• OCZ Agility Series 2.5inch 60GB SATA II MLC Internal SSD
• WD 160GB SATA HDD black
• WD 320GB SATA HDD blue
• 2x WD Green SATA HDD(s)
• Internal card reader
• 4-6 USB devices
• Antec P183 case w/120mm fans x4
*I do not plan to use liquid cooling or LED/CC tubes.
Any advice is welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read and reply.