I've been wanting to get into watercooling for a little while now and have been offered the follwing kit for £50,
* Black Ice Xtreme 2 Radiator
* XSPC Universal CPU Water Block
* Anodised Blue Reservoir
* Eheim 1048 Water Pump
* Criticool Power Plant PCI (to run pump from pc on stratup)
* 15x Jubilee clips for the tubing.
* Industrial stregth 1/2" inside diameter tubing with inlaid weeving for extra strength
* Normal pices of 1/2" inside diameter tubing
* Flow meter
Wondered whether it is worth the money and if it is good enough to cool my Overclocked Phenom II 720 CPU??
Also, would the flow from the pump and the rad be sufficient to add in a GPU cooler at a later date??
Thanks in advance!