Okay, this is what I saw from photos and in reviews:
- Builtin water reservoir (wondering about the quality though)
- Supports dual PSU (1 in top and 1 in the bottom, which is the primary spot)
- 3x 17dB(A) 230mm red led fans.
side: can be replaced with 4x120mm
top: can be replaced with 3x120mm or another 120mm can be added to the 230mm
- 1x 140mm 17dB(A)fan
- Industrial look
- Large holes for cable management
- Hole in the mobo tray which uncovers the backplate which means easy CPU block switching
- Comoslike screwless design
- Angled 3.5" bays (LiLi, anyone?)
230mm fans are said -by some, OCC rates it 'quiet'- to be noisy though
Not really the promised 17dBa promised. The good news is that the case could -in theory- carry at least a few 120mm, 3x240mm and 1x360mm rads
Overkill, but a good thing for the hot i7's.
"Each 230mm fan draws 0.4A and is rated at 75 CFM, 19dBa." That sound measurement was taken without any obstacles for sure. Any obstacles in such an airflow cause noise.
Sounds like a good case to me