I'm in the planning stages of a new build and I'm making my first build a fairly budgeted one. My other half spent about £800 on his new build, but mines to be more the £500-600 mark.
I'm not someone who plays the FPS games, as I've got no reaction times what-so-ever! So I'm more into the Rise of Nations, SPORE, C&C side of the gaming arena..
So far I've got the plan of:
- Asus Skt-775 P5k-e Wifi-ap S/l 1333FSB
- Intel Core 2 Duo E7200
- 2GB HyperX DDR2-1066 Non ECC
- Akasa AK-ZEN-01-WH Rev.4 Zen White Case
- EZ Cool 600W SLI Ready PSU - 12cm Fan, 2x PCI-E, 20+4pin, 1x SATA
- Samsung 750GB 7200RPM S300 32MB 3.5"
- Optiarc AD-7200S 20X DVD±RW/DL/RAM Internal SATA Bare Black Drive (Might change due to case being white!)
- Arctic Cooling AC-FRZ-7P Freezer 7 Pro Socket 775 Processor Cooler
My other half is usually who I'd be quizzing, but he's just gone and got a new iPhone, so as you can imagine it's getting far more interest than this! haha!
The gfx card I've got down as a possible atm is:
Asus GeForce 9600GT SLI 512MB GDDR3 HDTV Dual DVI/TVO PCI-E Graphics Card - I'm not sure about this though.. but the BFG brand is just so expensive for what I'll mainly use it for..
Thanks and sorry for the mammoth post!