Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > New Build Advice

Old 06-08-08, 06:25 PM

Wireless Desktop...

Ok,

I'm building a new rig and I've finally had enough of using a wired mouse. It's just not comfortable and having to tug the wire all the time is a pain in the behind. Therefore, its time for a wireless mouse.

I've been looking at the Logitech MX620 and Logitech MX1000 (Never had any problems with Logitech kit)

Anyone used either of these mice? Anyone have recommendations?

I'm debating a wireless keyboard too...it's just so neat on a desk, but I'm not sure yet. I don't do as much gaming as I used to so the slight delay in wireless doesnt bother me so much...i'm no pro gamer. :P

I currently have a G15 (V1)...but in fairness, I dont use any of the additional keys etc.

Cheers!

Don't get lairy if your rig ain't scary!
Old 07-08-08, 12:00 AM
OC3D Crew

I've got some wireless logitech stuff somewhere. Used it until i started gaming and never could be bothered with it much after that.

If you're going wireless then definitely get kit with a dock. I'm not sure if you can get them for keyboards, but you will want one for the mouse. Losing my mouse halfway through a game was the main reason i stopped using it. The lag ddn't bother me too much as i suck anyway.