Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 23-04-08, 10:32 PM
Advanced Member

The reserve, A small project. (56k !!!)

Right time for another new-ish pc this is basically going to be a reserve/overclocking/tweaking pc so here it goes.

The componets are a E6600, 2gb of geil ram (pc-6400), Abit AB9 Quad gt motherboard and a 7900gt for the gfx now most of this Ive had lying about for a year so thought I would put it to good use.

Now the case is going to be a white PC-7 that marcus has done cooling will be provided by water and a ek supreme for the CPU and the GPU will be under an artic cooling solution more updates to follow next week but heres how it looks atm.

Right had some goodies arrive today still waiting on the PSU and case though.

Right today we had a rad turn up we've all seen one so heres a quick photo;

Ive also had the pump and res combo turn up which looks and feels to be up to the job of been thrown off a 4 story building either that or its blast proof;

Now my cooling solution for the graphics card I wasn't going to water-cool this as it would have dumped extra heat into the loop I went and got an accelero 2 for the 7600gt install was easy and it looks ok in my eyes but we'll see when its in the case I also got the optional fans for it as they were cheap and silent;

Ah and finally the cpu block an Ek supreme which Ive had lying around got the backplate today to so got it fitted I'm using a combo of dtek and ek mounts to fit it as you do;

And as some of you might have noticed I'm using 10/8mm fittings and hose for this project which should be enough, Oh I'm also using feser Black F1 which I didn't take a photo of but you all know what it looks like.

Old 23-04-08, 10:37 PM
Advanced Member

Right this was meant to be of the case but I kinda got carried away and forgot the pictures so here we have a part built PC-7.

IN NEED OF A ROOF BOY-WONDER

Which should be here this week then I can get the final shots of it.

Now Im aware the grey psu doest exactly blend in but this was done on the cheap hardware wise. :cry:

Now the final shots will show the case and more of the inside and crappy cable job by me.

Oh and some more, got carried away.

Old 23-04-08, 10:39 PM
OC3D Elite

Some clinical picture references there.

Should build into one meaty reserve with quite some beef.

EDIT: thanx for getting carried away with the extra shots, that`s one detailed camera.

Old 23-04-08, 10:58 PM
Advanced Member

Did you tweak a few of those with ps?
Old 23-04-08, 11:02 PM
Advanced Member

Thanks guys.

Erm photoshop na just resized from 3888x2592 to 800x600 honest.
Old 07-05-08, 11:28 PM

nice case! i like the color theme too
Old 07-05-08, 11:40 PM
Advanced Member

That case; sell it to me?

Wigs.x

Stuff I Don't Want.
Old 26-05-08, 05:28 AM

World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape