Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 13-01-08, 04:24 PM
OC3D Elite

New Case

Delete Thread

Old 13-01-08, 04:41 PM
OC3D Elite

looks nice mate,when i can get the balls i will paint my rig(after reading you were drunk,that just makes me feel even more lazy)

good job though
Old 13-01-08, 04:51 PM
OC3D Elite

its easy man...just do like i did...find the paint colour you want... buy a load of masking tape...cover the bits you wanna keep the same colour and spray away. lots of light coats i find is the best...took me about 3 days from the case arriving to finished assembly. And its definitely worth it. Plus you get a great looking case that no one else has...XD

Give it a shot..practice on something first though. just a piece of wood will do. Short sharp bursts...it will look good. trust.
Old 13-01-08, 04:53 PM
OC3D Elite

the painting dosnt bother me(have sprayed enough cars and parts to learn that),its the having to take the pc apart that is the bit thats holding me back,lol
Old 13-01-08, 04:53 PM
OC3D Elite

Looks fantastic man. Nice job.

Just, as i said, be cearful not to knock off that res!
Old 13-01-08, 04:57 PM
OC3D Elite

ham, tis on the le desk...it wont be getting knocked. PLus im looking for another new case already... Lian Li FTW!!!. Just want something strong and sturdy. My bros already going to be having this case when i get a new one...just thrown my old one in the attic incase something comes up.,

And yeah man i see what you mean..taking the comp apart for modding is boring but well worth it. I have no other better way of spending my time so sod it...ripping my comp apart is usually a weekly occurance.