I'm on UKFSN (enta.net) atm and haven't had any problems. I had Zen years ago and the customer service was excellent, altho my ping wasn't good on it for some reason
ISP's I've used for ADSL:
- rubbish support (tried to with-hold MAC code for migration)
- good support, bad ping (they said it was my area or something)
- were excellent until they got bought out
- good until I had to contact support, worse ISP for support. Had to use someone else's connection to report than mine was down
- brilliant support, really really bad pings (300+ms), random disconnections, random re-sync's, never got anything sorted.
Support blamed routers, then exhange, then BT, then the package. We worked out there were many routers, many exchanges with the same problem at the same time. Also tried changing the package but it was the same.
- brilliant speeds, brilliant ping times, better routing, good support. All of my problems from idnet stopped as soon as I migrated to ukfsn.