Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #11  
Old 23-11-06, 01:24 AM
aintz aintz is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 59
is that poutine???

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23-11-06, 01:28 AM
jiffz jiffz is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,973
Don't lie kemp - I know the real story and it's about time I shared it with everyone:

Kemp has actually lost all his money to a nasty gambling addiction he has picked up over the years. His old flat+possesions were repossesed, and he has been very lucky to get this 1 roomed apartment. The table in the picture is now his main dining table and it to the right is his bed.

All the gfx card's he has had over the time are fake. He merely added heatsinks+stickers to his old MX 4000. Crafty false image he's created of himself innit
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23-11-06, 01:46 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffz
Don't lie kemp - I know the real story and it's about time I shared it with everyone:

Kemp has actually lost all his money to a nasty gambling addiction he has picked up over the years. His old flat+possesions were repossesed, and he has been very lucky to get this 1 roomed apartment. The table in the picture is now his main dining table and it to the right is his bed.

All the gfx card's he has had over the time are fake. He merely added heatsinks+stickers to his old MX 4000. Crafty false image he's created of himself innit
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 23-11-06, 02:23 AM
jiffz jiffz is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='spiritd'
Yep! I know..... Tis a sad sorry.

If he 'posts' up some pics of 'his other rooms' tommorrow, they are sure to be pics off the internet. Everyone just play along and say "nice house Kemp" etc
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 23-11-06, 02:42 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffz
Yep! I know..... Tis a sad sorry.

If he 'posts' up some pics of 'his other rooms' tommorrow, they are sure to be pics off the internet. Everyone just play along and say "nice house Kemp" etc
Your going to get banned for revealing the truth. I'll miss you bud :[

XD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 23-11-06, 07:45 AM
FarFarAway FarFarAway is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritd
Your going to get banned for revealing the truth. I'll miss you bud :[

XD
agreed.

Banned
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 23-11-06, 08:06 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempez
agreed.

Banned
Party-pooper = jiffz?! :bow: :bow: :bow:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 23-11-06, 08:26 AM
FarFarAway FarFarAway is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='spiritd'
Party-pooper = jiffz?! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Admin set user title ftw



:bornleet:
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 23-11-06, 08:30 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempez
Admin set user title ftw



:bornleet:
I had a hunch, but still.

I hate you.

jk
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 23-11-06, 09:24 AM
PV5150 PV5150 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9,934
Hope you have a great time moving into your new pad Kemp; and yourself and the missus create many fond memories for the future. Well done mate
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
"Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel may be 12-time world gaming champ, but how does he cope inside a 50c hot box sucking on a heavy load?":rocker::rocker:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.