Originally Posted by name='dbates'
Hmmm - Sounds bad - you going to RMA it ?
I was going to send it back to the retailer, but i know what will happen...
* Overclocking not supported or guaranteed
* No fault found with stuttering
I seem to spend half of my life arguing with retailers, so i'll probably just wait until it dies totally and bin it :/