Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Humour
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 13-07-06, 11:54 AM
Raven Raven is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,207
funny pictures

the text is in swedish but i assume you all get the picture and numbers below.

http://www.kossan.se/djur_bilder.htm

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-07-06, 12:28 PM
Stranger Stranger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 183
Some good ones there
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-07-06, 12:37 PM
Raging Raging is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London
Posts: 1,760
lol thanks for the link,some funny ass pics on there man
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-07-06, 06:38 PM
AKtodaface AKtodaface is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 597
hahaha thats great.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-07-06, 01:26 AM
jiffz jiffz is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,973
Too much spare time on his/her hands:

http://www.kossan.se/zebra_i_handen.htm

Seriously, that would take a while to get those lines perfect, then what would you do? Open the mouth making zebra noises (whatever that would be, horse???), then get bored in 1 minute and get the white spirits out....

Edit: Daves dream - CS and guitar mixed into one -> Gun Guitar
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-07-06, 02:54 AM
Raging Raging is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London
Posts: 1,760
lmfao jiffz

theres some well funny pics on that site,i actually made my new avatar out of one

german sheppards ftw!-the best guard dogs ever
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-07-06, 07:31 AM
AKtodaface AKtodaface is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 597
hahahahah nice avy! thats great!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-07-06, 09:41 AM
Dav0s Dav0s is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffz
Too much spare time on his/her hands:

http://www.kossan.se/zebra_i_handen.htm

Seriously, that would take a while to get those lines perfect, then what would you do? Open the mouth making zebra noises (whatever that would be, horse???), then get bored in 1 minute and get the white spirits out....

Edit: Daves dream - CS and guitar mixed into one -> Gun Guitar
roffle
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-07-06, 06:28 PM
Raven Raven is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='raging-savage'
lol thanks for the link,some funny ass pics on there man
ye noticed you find atleast one of them goood when i saw your avatar half an hour ago
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-07-06, 07:45 PM
Raging Raging is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Raven'
ye noticed you find atleast one of them goood when i saw your avatar half an hour ago
deffo ,add a couple words and bam a nice avatar
__________________




Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.