Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 10-06-06, 10:46 AM

Unprovoked Banning

Hi

I regularly play on your css:s server and I like playing with: XMS, Jiffz, Davos and I'm sure a few others of you would recognise my tag: Diavolos.

I was lpaying on your server last night and your admin: llwyd was moaning about players being rubbish or the servers not the same cause you attract the wrong sort of crowd - or something crap to the same effect.

so I said: who?

he replied: you for a start

now up until this point I hadn't spray painted any walls or taunted anyone - I wasn't playing particularly well but I wasn't offending anyone so I wasn't very happy with his comment and replied:

****y

to which a few people laughed - obviously the ****er cant take a bit of grief back so the ****y kicked and banned me.

I would just like to say, I have bought from your website and enjoyed playing on your server up until your arrogant **** stain of an admin llwyd decided to act like a complete *****.

I will not be buying anything from your site again and llwyd - **** YOU! - ****!

Old 10-06-06, 10:53 AM
OC3D Elite

Firstly: Stop the swearing

Secondly: We dont sell anything - so i don't see how u could have bought anything

Thirdly: You swore at an admin. What do you expect.

Fourthly: I'll have a word with Llwyd and find out exactly what happened

EDIT:

Please only post in one forum.
Old 10-06-06, 10:55 AM

my bad - I thought I had purchased something from here before I thought I was no http://www.overclockers.co.uk/

appologies for the swearing
Old 10-06-06, 10:57 AM
OC3D Elite

Please also post ur steam ID, so if it is decided you are to be unbanned we can do it without needing to contact you
Old 10-06-06, 10:59 AM
OC3D Elite

hmm, firstly calm down.

If you feel you ahve been wrongly banned, we can probably get you unbanned easily enough, but insulting my mates like llwyd won't get you off to a good start.

Insulting admins on any server will probably get you banned, i understand you were probably provoked, but maybe insulting llwyd was a bad idea in retrospect?

we are a nice bunch of guys mate, try at least treating the rest of us with an ounce of respect if you want to get anything done for you.

I'll speak to llwyd
Old 10-06-06, 11:28 AM
OC3D Elite

Sorry but i dont take kindly to the C word tbh. It's not a permanent ban as you were not doing anything seriously OTT. For the record that is not what i said. I was not in a great mood as nearly everyone on T was either spamming, teamflashing, teamkilling etc. Too many for me to even start sorting.

Im sure the whole thing can be forgotten and the ban lifted with an appology?

Old 10-06-06, 12:36 PM

Hi

You guys have made me feel bad with the mature way you have dealt with this.

The only reason I was soo annoyed about it was I actually really enjoy playing on your server.

Sorry for the comment it actually wasn't meant as an insult - i said it in how I know it to be a jokey way by adding the y on the end - had I have said c u n t then i would have actually mean it.

Hope all is forgiven and no bad feelings

Diavolos
Old 10-06-06, 01:28 PM
OC3D Elite

Next time add a :P to the end. All is understood then.

Edit: On another note ive banned two people already for the same offence today. Although they meant it, and Ive taken a screenshot of my console as proof. I think it would be a good idea if we all did this with our bans now. Another example is a guy was wallhacking on the server, so me and llwyd both have demos of him from 'his eyes' to show it if its disputed.
Old 10-06-06, 01:32 PM
OC3D Elite

I assumed it was a typo as Y is right by T I dont know how long the ban was for, probably 7 days. Ill see about getting it lifted asap. sorry for any misunderstanding, hope to see you on the server soon

Edit: one thing, need your steam ID

Old 10-06-06, 01:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Diavolos plz give us ur steam id so we can unban you, now that this has been resolved