Well not so good news I guess. It is time to lay DFI Venus #909 and an Opteron 170 to rest. After closer inspection I found a burnt spot near the bottom of my mobo. I then took everything out of the case and swapped all of the parts over to my expert board, everything worked except for the 170. $650 blown so fast it hurts
I haven't tried to boot up on the venus yet but will in a couple of days. As of right now I am putting #917 into my good case with my 3700+. I hate having to move to a single core, but at least my 165 is coming from Monarch that was RMAd due to bent pens on arrival.
Oh and I am taking the water out of it until all the stuff from Danger Den gets here.