As I am currently building my new pc, I can only access the forums on my iPad and while there aren't a whole host of problems, there are a few niggles that make it annoying to use.
1) recently the forum has been updated and now when looking at "new content" the font is larger when it doesn't need to be. (to be fair I haven't really looked) but is there a way to adjust this?
2) when looking at new content the columns are sized poorly, name of thread being one of the Smallest columns, where as who has started it is the biggest!
3) when creating a thread and selecting follow this topic, it doesn't actually start following it, it says I am but I do not get any updates for it. The best way seems to then be to unfollow and then when making a post select "follow topic"
4) since the update today/last night, when I create a post in a thread, the thread stays in tact but my whole section is messed up as follows:
\n\t\t\t\t\tPosted Today, 05:40 PM<\/abbr>\n\t\t\t\t<\/p>\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\tWelcome to the forum!\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t
5) when I have a notification there is just a little red box with a 1 in the very top left corner of the screen, which is easily missed.
Think that is everything I have noticed so far
like I said its not like I can't use the forum just thought I would bring these to people's attention. I can try and post screenshots if you need, just a little bit of a hassle from the iPad!