Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Freebies

Old 26-08-10, 10:22 PM
OC3D Elite

ok this is my try

bear in mind this is my first ever vid that i have attempted to make via movie maker lol infact its my first of all time

altho i can see it being removed LMAO[media]

Old 26-08-10, 10:59 PM

AMDFTW, I kept waiting for you to take out that TV, lol.
Old 26-08-10, 11:27 PM
OC3D Elite

bit close wernt i lol

i even missed that there was a cif bottle on the stand lol
Old 26-08-10, 11:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDFTW View Post

bit close wernt i lol

i even missed that there was a cif bottle on the stand lol
ha ha ha ha thats hilarious! you iz crazy fool (mr t )

Intel Core i7 @ 4ghz and rising!

Noctua NH-D14 - Samsung F3 1TB - Asus P6X58D Premium - 12GB Corsair XMS3 1600

Zotac GTX580 at 895/1790/4200 @ 1030v (1000mv stock @ 772 core) - Corsair TX850 - Corsair 700D

Old 27-08-10, 11:27 AM

I'm just getting in to serious overclocking and my current cooler is just not up to scratch. I really want something that will keep my expensive piece of kit safe from overheating (the joys of being a student and not being able to just replace anything here and there).
Old 27-08-10, 03:20 PM
OC3D Elite

I think that we need to teach everyone the dangers of not using the best kit when overclocking and cooling and what better way than to start by teaching children.

Here is a short bedtime story for you to tell your kids and also pass on an important message.

Once upon a time there were three CPU’s and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes.

Before they left, their mother told them "Whatever you do , do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world, find a nice case but watch out for heat as it will kill you.”

The first little cpu cooled himself with the stock fan because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second little cpu cooled himself with the stock fan and added a case fan too. This was a little bit cooler than just the stock fan.

The third little cpu cooled himself with a Noctua NH-D14 and also used a NF-P14, a NF-S12B and some NT-H1, all combined gave him brilliant cooling.

One night the big bad overclocker, who dearly loved maximum performance, came along and saw the first little cpu in his stock cooled case. He said "Let me clock you, Let me clock you, your speed I must multiply!"

"Do not clock me, do not clock me, for I will surely fry" said the little cpu.

But of course the overclocker had to try and the little cpu he did fry.

The overclocker then came to the case cooled by the stock fan and an extra case fan.

"Let me clock you, Let me clock you, your speed I must multiply!"

"Do not clock me, do not clock me, for I will surely fry" said the little cpu.

I have to try please don’t fry your speed I have to multiply. A speed increase “Wahey” he cried, until the cpu fried and died.

The overclocker then came to the third cpu who was cooled by Noctua fans and thermal paste.

"Let me clock you, Let me clock you, your speed I must multiply!"

"Come and have a go if you think you are hard enough!” cried the third cpu.

Well, he clocked and he tweaked and he saw his speeds rise. The temperature stayed low to the clockers surprise.

The cpu stayed cool, he never broke into a sweat, he said to the clocker “Noctua fans are the best you can get. Now enter me in a competition, I will serve you well, you will win all the prizes and your friends you can tell”

Moral of the story- Choose Noctua for ultimate cooling and performance, never use bacon as a fashion accessory!

No matter how good it tastes

Old 27-08-10, 07:05 PM
OC3D Crew

Not happy with just a comic I decided to try and make a song. Slightly butchered it with my poor music production skills and my headset mic Enjoy

[media]

Core i7 930 / Asus Rampage III Gene / Corsair HX850 / GTX460 448 Twin Frozr III / Noctua NH-D14
Old 27-08-10, 10:13 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis View Post

I'm just getting in to serious overclocking and my current cooler is just not up to scratch. I really want something that will keep my expensive piece of kit safe from overheating (the joys of being a student and not being able to just replace anything here and there).
same for me, know how you feel

Rig Gallery | My Setup | Other Builds
Old 27-08-10, 11:59 PM
OC3D Elite

Rune..... I cannot believe you can ACTUALLY sing, well done, and once again I apologise for my singing bit in Tiny Tom and Jim and more I was trying May teh best "one win"

afternote, my video did not incluse any dodgy X factor auto tune dubie furkins, and neither did Runes ( I think) .

Old 28-08-10, 01:11 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudley View Post

Rune..... I cannot believe you can ACTUALLY sing, well done, and once again I apologise for my singing bit in Tiny Tom and Jim and more I was trying May teh best "one win"

afternot, my video did not incluse any dodgy X factor auto tune dubie furkins, and neither did Runes ( I think) .
Lol I don't even know how I'd go about auto tuning my voice. Would love one day to re-write that song better, I just bodge rushed it for the compo. Singing would be better if I didn't have a cold as well. Oh well

Core i7 930 / Asus Rampage III Gene / Corsair HX850 / GTX460 448 Twin Frozr III / Noctua NH-D14