Originally Posted by name='mayhem'
1) The mags were sealed and no rating there for no one knows what inside the mags. The mags that are not sealed do not contain films , games, dvds ect ect ect.
2) he bought it with out me knowing you haven't read the article. Hence the article was written.
3) i haven't said a thing about films so your now amusing what he has or has not seen.
4) you speculating not working on facts
1) My comments (crimson etc) were directed at the front of the magazine, not the content (though you can make fairly accurate guesses about the content from the cover). I don't really know what you're trying to say here - is it that all game magazines should be unsealed so people know what they're buying?
2) I did read the article, I wasn't implying that you bought the magazine when I referenced the cover, I was simply pointing out that the content (and target audience) should be obvious from it (I assume this is the point you're making).
3) I never mentioned films either, I was talking about the game
videos (Modern Warfare 2, Alan Wake, Just Cause 2) contained on the disc, which are violent. I assumed, seeing as he left with the disc while you read the magazine, that he watched them without your supervision.
4) I don't think I've been speculating (or, if I have, they've been accurate assumptions based on the evidence) at any point, simply asking questions.
If you could only edit for spelling and grammar, and not keep adding content, that'd make it easier to reply.