Today has been more about getting the setup into the case and wired in than doing things tidily. Also the PSU wires won't reach round the back of the motherboard, so there are quite a few on show
The northbridge fittings or the block itself leaked, so that had to be taken out...unfortunately, it was below certain other bits on the loop, so it went everyhwere while I took it out.
Anyway, it passed its 12hr leak test, but sprung a little leak when I moved it into its position on the desk, but that was solved by tightening up a barb and worm drive, which must have got knocked in assembly.
I also took the side fan out of the case, because it got in the way of the wiring to the graphics chips, and I reckon that the 88cfm fans in the roof can cope, with the xigmatek fan in the back and the coolermaster fan in the front.
Big thank you to TTL for doing such a great job with the case, beautiful powder coat, that even withstood a (accidental) screwdriver gouge. I also got rid of most of the neon, so I've got three lazer leds and two uv sticks in there.
Just for a side note, its very difficult to mount a wide radiator (e.g. black ice extreme, tfc xchanger) in the top of a cosmos if you have a heatsink on the top of your mobo...
Pics to follow shortly...