Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 04-02-09, 05:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Bungral'
Iirc Route 66 is a good one that works on S60... Worth checking out.
does it work on s60 v5 though?

Old 04-02-09, 05:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='nathan'
does it work on s60 v5 though?
No clue...

Edit:

Key features

* Just start navigating! ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 is a ready-to-use navigation solution complete with built-in voice-guided 3D GPS navigation and local maps

* Find your way with voice-guided navigation and turn arrows showing you the way on the map display

* Use the ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 application to view digital maps with POIs (points of interest)

* Search the provided maps for interesting places then call, browse, or message locations straight from the ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 application

* Use the ROUTE 66 Sync application to administer and transfer maps to and from your PC

* Enhance your navigation experience with an extensive range of optional location-based services and content available for purchase, such as: traffic, weather, travel guides, and map updates at the city, regional, and country level*

* Transfer more maps from the sales pack CD. Just purchase a usage license key online using your phone and you can access even more maps and location-based information

* Additional location-based services and content may be purchased from ROUTE 66 Geographic Information Systems B.V. Availability of these services depends on the country, operator, and regulations.

System requirements

Your smartphone must have the following specifications:

- A free slot for an extra memory card (microSD/miniSD)

- Bluetooth wireless technology

- Symbian S60 platform v3.0 or higher

- Optional: a GPRS connection to download up-to-date traffic information

- Not compatible with Sony Ericsson UIQ, Nokia S80/S90 and Microsoft Mobile

- You must have a PC with a USB port, a memory card (>= 512 M and a (Bluetooth or built-in) GPS receiver to use this product
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4700mhz - 47 x 100MHz Mobo: MSI P67A GD65 GPU: EVGA GTX 570 RAM: 2 x 4GB Mushkin LV 1.35v 1600MHz DDR3 HDD: 3 x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3's Case: CoolerMaster ATCS 840 - Custom House of Kolor paint job. PSU: Corsair HX750 Cooling: Custom WC - XSPC Delta V3, PA120.3, DDC Ultra with XSPC Res Top, 3/8" XSPC UV Green Tubing over 1/2" Barbs OS: Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64-Bit
Old 12-04-09, 05:03 PM
OC3D Elite

sorry for the bumpage, i got one yesterday and its brilliant anyone know a good site for apps and games etc..?
Old 12-04-09, 09:43 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Brooksie'
sorry for the bumpage, i got one yesterday and its brilliant anyone know a good site for apps and games etc..?
Have a look at this thread on OcUK. There is plenty of information regarding the phone and links to various app sites. It's one of the best all round phones available in my opinion. I wouldn't change mine for anything.
Old 12-04-09, 10:23 PM
OC3D Elite

if you all love them so much

i may get one

i mean the contract deals are so cheap
Old 13-04-09, 12:29 AM
OC3D Elite

found a site called www.s60blog.com which has some cool apps / themes