Originally Posted by name='nathan'
does it work on s60 v5 though?
* Just start navigating! ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 is a ready-to-use navigation solution complete with built-in voice-guided 3D GPS navigation and local maps
* Find your way with voice-guided navigation and turn arrows showing you the way on the map display
* Use the ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 application to view digital maps with POIs (points of interest)
* Search the provided maps for interesting places then call, browse, or message locations straight from the ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 application
* Use the ROUTE 66 Sync application to administer and transfer maps to and from your PC
* Enhance your navigation experience with an extensive range of optional location-based services and content available for purchase, such as: traffic, weather, travel guides, and map updates at the city, regional, and country level*
* Transfer more maps from the sales pack CD. Just purchase a usage license key online using your phone and you can access even more maps and location-based information
* Additional location-based services and content may be purchased from ROUTE 66 Geographic Information Systems B.V. Availability of these services depends on the country, operator, and regulations.
Your smartphone must have the following specifications:
- A free slot for an extra memory card (microSD/miniSD)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Symbian S60 platform v3.0 or higher
- Optional: a GPRS connection to download up-to-date traffic information
- Not compatible with Sony Ericsson UIQ, Nokia S80/S90 and Microsoft Mobile
- You must have a PC with a USB port, a memory card (>= 512 M
and a (Bluetooth or built-in) GPS receiver to use this product