I think this is getting a little silly. This is an annual build so I don't mind dropping some £££ but I need to reign this in a bit.
1. I'm sold on the dual 295's as this rig has to be able to max everything now and in the future (lets face it, this rig will only just max crysis at this res with aa/af). They stay irrespective of all logic.
2. Not sure if I need that many hdd's or that £400 raid card - BUT - one thing that realy grinds my gears is how unresponsive my current pc becomes when I'm un-rar'ing things and doing other things. The hdd just seems to lock up so I want turbo fast storage.
3. Blu-ray; i want this so I can burn blu-ray and get some hd play back through my new 50" Samsung
... There might be a better/cheaper alternative?
4. PSU - could get the 1000w corsair??
5. How on earth am I going to get this into a small case?
E.g shopping list...
That doesn't include the case, kb/m, possibly a new 24"/30" monitor... Or cooling... I mean I bet 295 wb's are £100 a pop!
So, where can I save some money peeps?