Old 08-01-09, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member

Windows 7 .... Have a laugh

Laugh out loud at this link

well i certainly did...

Old 08-01-09, 11:10 AM
OC3D Crew

rather funny
CM Stacker 830 | Asus P45 P5Q-E | Q6600 - 9x378 - 3400 | 2x 2GB CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 760mhz | 2 x Palit 4830 625/1880 CrossfireX | WD740 Raptor - OS | WD3200AAKS - Games | 2nd WD3200AAKS - Storage| Custom WC'ing for CPU

3dmark06 = 18k + oh yeh

Old 08-01-09, 12:26 PM
OC3D Elite

I wasn't able to laugh out loud because I wasn't actually getting any air while reading xD I'm calling it vista˛

Old 08-01-09, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Ballmer also promised that all drivers installed into Windows 7 will have the half-life of Polonium 214, the operating system will have all the compatibility of a Palestinian/Jewish mixed-race marriage and will have a product activation code longer than Pi.
Cant wait. I personallly hope they screw it up big time. And opperating systems like linux and the mac's of this world get better software support because of it.
Old 08-01-09, 12:41 PM
Advanced Member

no matter how much spin they put on it, it is undeniably just less resource hungry vista...I mean when the "key benefits" being highlighted by MS are being able to "detatch gadgets" from the "sidebar"...ooooo...the amazement...at the end of the day now the dust has settled on court cases involving MS and quite a few mainstream manufacturers I think a rebrand is a good idea...afterall my Mrs uses the pc all day as it controls our media setup...and if it was XP she'd be phoning me on the hour every hour...granted its a tweaked stripped out vista...and if thats what the punters are gonna get in windows 7 then it makes my worklife a whole lot easier with less idiots bothering me..so bring it on ...less work more pay its the bill gates way
Old 08-01-09, 12:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Ironic.

I just didn`t find myself laughing too much cos quite frankly it`s a pittyful reflection based loosely on truths.

Old 08-01-09, 12:46 PM
OC3D Elite

Nah shouldn't be taking it too serious Rasta

Personally I hope W7 combines both the advantages of xp and vista. Once I've got to working with vista I'm liking the interface a bit more, but still hating the long boot times.

Old 08-01-09, 12:53 PM
Advanced Member

..if you try and uninstall it and you see mr bullmers nut sack im sure you'd crack a smile...check the guys other blogs out...he is genuinly a sarcastic git
Old 08-01-09, 12:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='monkey7'
Nah shouldn't be taking it too serious Rasta

Personally I hope W7 combines both the advantages of xp and vista. Once I've got to working with vista I'm liking the interface a bit more, but still hating the long boot times.
have you disabled superfetch....its the one thing that has drastic consequencies on boot time...
Old 08-01-09, 12:57 PM
OC3D Elite

I`m just sick of the same jokes coming out preceding the launch of any windows OS.

Not, surprizingly, in the way that I`m a bonefied m$ fan like the few we may have on here that won't even post in such threads unless they have something to counter the bad things being said about m$. But that to have the same sad but semi-true jokes about something that really shouldn`t be joked about if it wasn`t handled in such an amateurish, money-grabbing way by the dev in question.

It`s not funny to me to have an OS that u predominently have to buy, that sucks on so many levels, 20 years after emerging OS(s) that had some real imagination and intuitiveness.

20 years progression to get to Windows 7 ? 20 years !? 1000s of pounds worth of purchases of them.

If u employed some1 for that long to do the same thing, u`d question why u didn`t sack them years ago.

I`d love to just laugh but it`s pittyful tbh.