Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #11  
Old 21-12-08, 10:40 PM
fruityness fruityness is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 238
They look like my memory! But with the tops dipped in a tin a redpaint

The specs are superb though, 2000mhz.. I'd happily sell PV5150's computer to buy them.

Though if we are going for the looks department, a-data released a sexier one, what with the in built fans `n all.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22-12-08, 08:18 AM
premiumgfx premiumgfx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 159
Great looking Corsair Memory! Also very fast too.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 22-12-08, 08:21 AM
PV5150 PV5150 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='fruityness'
The specs are superb though, 2000mhz.. I'd happily sell PV5150's computer to buy them.
Lol you cheeky bugger
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
"Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel may be 12-time world gaming champ, but how does he cope inside a 50c hot box sucking on a heavy load?":rocker::rocker:
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 22-12-08, 08:31 AM
tanka12345 tanka12345 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18
2000Mhz! My RAM's only 166Mhz!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 28-12-08, 11:27 PM
IIIUUU IIIUUU is offline
member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 0
Brass air fittings[url]

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type

of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I

used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 30-12-08, 12:56 AM
Henry8601 Henry8601 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 23
They look amazing - the perfect match for the Foxconn Bloodrage. Why do Corsair always charge so much for their RAM though?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 30-12-08, 07:22 AM
PV5150 PV5150 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9,934
They guarantee some tight timings at high speed, and that kind of binning process requires some precision machinery. I still think they charge too much for their sticks and they can be fussy at times, but when they're running sweet they are highly dependable RAM.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
"Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel may be 12-time world gaming champ, but how does he cope inside a 50c hot box sucking on a heavy load?":rocker::rocker:
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30-12-08, 12:00 PM
Henry8601 Henry8601 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PV5150'
They guarantee some tight timings at high speed, and that kind of binning process requires some precision machinery. I still think they charge too much for their sticks and they can be fussy at times, but when they're running sweet they are highly dependable RAM.
I suppose it is true that you pay for what you get... But still, its nearly twice as expensive as something only a little worse. Still, it looks cool
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.