Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Rig Gallery

Old 25-06-08, 12:01 AM

TJ09 build.

Its new build time (must stop selling my pc's lol) so its a Silverstone Tj09 with a few small mods (i'll save you the pain of sleeving shots etc lol) and its not finished yet but i fired it up and took a few dark shots !

Decided to disguise those ugly front panel Usb etc cables with some Primochill coils !

Theres a Swiftech w/c kit cooling a Q6600 there so the uv coils break up an otherwise dull interior !

I want to make a cover to hide the Psu and stealth up the 5.25" bays a touch just to neaten it up and then its pretty much finished - well - maybe i'll get the side panels painted sky blue - trying to talk myself out of that !!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 25-06-08, 12:50 AM
Advanced Member

Very nice! Love the colours with the UV

How well does that Pump/CPU Block AIO work? I've heard some fairly mixed reviews about it.
Old 25-06-08, 12:57 AM

Ye - will find out soon duder - its not even installed yet (infact i need a Cpu 8 pin power extension before it will post - looks damn nasty sprawled across the mobo in this big case !), tbh - i run 2 machines and this is my 24/7 jobbie so it wont have crazy o/c's to manage - will give it a run though for prosperity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 25-06-08, 04:05 AM
OC3D Elite

not 100% sure if i like it or not, dont get me wrong, a new build is always nice, but that w/c'ing just puts me off.

But like you said, its going to be on 24/7 so hey, it doesnt have to be a beast.
Old 25-06-08, 09:43 AM

I know what you mean Socky but i thought i'd give it a try - a True with a decent fan and deliverys going to be over £40 and might out perform it in reality - i'll post some temps and the like when its fired up - i can say its very quiet (bit of crackling untill the air bubles sorted themselves out) with the fan on low speed which is required for this pc and dont worry - i'm working on a dual loop custom monster V2100 in the background - log to start soon.

Its a top case this Silverstone (more layed out for air cooling i have to say) for anyone looking for a high quality big case - i highly recommend it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 25-06-08, 02:54 PM

I've decided to leave it there for now and concentrate on the custom V2100 i have going on - so i'll install later and have a play to see what temps this swiftech w/c kit returns

Mr Silverstone - meet Mr Samsung

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 28-06-08, 10:47 AM
Advanced Member

Hey up, Ive seen that CPU, RAM and case some where before... I just canny put my finger on it.

Looks great mate, nice work.

To infinity, and beyond!
Old 28-06-08, 11:49 AM

Hehe, too right mate, the only new parts on this pc are the Swiftech kit, led Yates, Scythe fan controller and the optical drive (

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 28-06-08, 01:35 PM
OC3D Elite

Excellent job mate. While the TJ-09 isn't my favourite chassis (I'm a sucker for the TJ-07 ) you have certainly done it justice. Nice and neatly laid out with a bit of bling! Is that a 3.5" Scythe Kaze Master in the front?
Old 28-06-08, 09:11 PM

Cheers dude, did'nt do much to it really except loads of sleeving and routing. It is the Scythe fan controller - pretty good too to be fair - it will run the Yates from standstill upto full speed - kind of looks made for the job on this case too !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]