Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #71  
Old 23-05-08, 07:34 PM
PP Mguire PP Mguire is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,249
I sent PM but no answer was a while ago.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 27-05-08, 02:25 PM
Hyper Hyper is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,246
I am now forwarding all my mail through this address to see if your spam filter can catch some of the junk I get everyday.

I have just checked and it has caught one already which is great meaning my Outlook inbox is left junk free.

Another great service by OC3D
__________________
2500K @ 4GHZ - P8Z68-V - Sapphire 6950 2GB

8GB DDR3 - M4 64GB SSD - Corsair HX520W - Dell 24"

Logitech G5 - Logitech Z-5500 - Sennheisser HD555

Macbook Pro 13" 2011, 4GB DDR3, M4 128GB SSD
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 27-05-08, 03:13 PM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Hyper'
I am now forwarding all my mail through this address to see if your spam filter can catch some of the junk I get everyday.

I have just checked and it has caught one already which is great meaning my Outlook inbox is left junk free.

Another great service by OC3D
Great to hear mate. Its not a perfect SPAM filter, but it does work better than most and I've never had a legitimate email get marked as spam.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 27-05-08, 03:13 PM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PP Mguire'
I sent PM but no answer was a while ago.
Sorry guys...been so busy.

Gonna reply to you all in a bit
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 28-05-08, 05:14 AM
PP Mguire PP Mguire is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,249
Tis ok. Havent been here in like a day then come back and WHOA sites changed! Keep up the good work I can wait patiently.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-06-08, 06:26 PM
wigseryc wigseryc is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 327
Is this e-mail still working for everyone else?

Mine doesnt seem to want to recieve anything.

Outlook gives me this:



...??

The webmail link goes right to "IIS7" or something, and clicking on the image there i get sent to some IIS site..

What's the word big guys?
__________________
Love,

Wigs.x

Stuff I Don't Want.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-06-08, 09:47 PM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='wigseryc'
Is this e-mail still working for everyone else?

Mine doesnt seem to want to recieve anything.

Outlook gives me this:



...??

The webmail link goes right to "IIS7" or something, and clicking on the image there i get sent to some IIS site..

What's the word big guys?
Currently in the process of upgrading one of the servers today dude. Should be back later this evening. No email will be lost. Its all being stored on the other OC3D server
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-06-08, 10:42 PM
Toxcity Toxcity is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,969
I love my new email address. Thanks once again Jim!

Works a dream with Outlook and MSN.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-06-08, 05:08 AM
gotmaxpower gotmaxpower is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
Hi peeps!

May i have gmx@mhz.ms?

Thankyou!

Ive PMed a password.
__________________
Professional OC3D/OCN lurker
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-06-08, 02:26 PM
wigseryc wigseryc is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
Currently in the process of upgrading one of the servers today dude. Should be back later this evening. No email will be lost. Its all being stored on the other OC3D server
Brilliant, knew i shoulda kept my trap shut.
__________________
Love,

Wigs.x

Stuff I Don't Want.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.