Need some help and advices building/buying pc/mac
Hehe the title says it all, i have been spending a lot of time now lately on trying to set up possible computers that was both prebuilt and building on my own. I am not a total noob on computers, have built a couple before, but actually the two latest ones i have bought finished from Komplett.no and Elkop.no (my wifes mediacenter)
At the moment i have an apple laptop aswell Powerbook G4, and i am very pleased with apple aswell, and is even considering an IMac. But then again i am not sure since age of conan does not support mac. Been tweaking, and reading about graphic cards and overclocking on processor. What gives you most for the money, what is good for current games, yes i am a gamer, and my focus is actually on two games, World of Warcraft and now Age of Conan.
I do need a computer that is reliable and good, but also aint on the top level for price. A good price for me is 1200-1700 Euro or 10-15000 norwegian crowns.
If anyone with more knowledge than me could setup a good choice of parts for me, i would be really glad. I do got Windows XP that i can use, but are even considering Vista now after the new service pack.
Please give comments.
This is what i am considering: Please give me some feedback if there is something wrong etc.
* 332085 Antec Nine Hundred sort miditower, Vindu i sidepanelet (Uten Stømforsyning)
* 346872 Corsair TWIN3X 1333MHz DDR3, 4GB, DHX, Kit w/two 2GB XMS3 modules, CL9-9-9-24
2X of those* 343610 EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 512MB GDDR3, HDCP, PCI-Express 2.0, 2xDVI-I, 256bit
* 347214 EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI, DDR3 Socket-775, 2xGbLAN, 3xPCI-Ex(2.0)16
* 344758 Intel Core™2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz Socket LGA775, 1333MHz, 12MB, BOXED w/fan
* 344276 NEC DVD-brenner AD-7200S Silver OEM SATA
* 343985 OCZ Freeze Extreme Thermal Kjølepasta, 3 gram
* 329026 Thermaltake Toughpower 850W, Modulær, 8xSATA, ATX/EPS, 4xPCI-E, 20/24pin
* 316737 Western Digital Raptor 150GB SATA 16MB 10000RPM
* 327440 Zalman CNPS9700LED Ultra Quiet CPU Kjøler, Socket 775/754/939/940/AM2