Go Back   Overclock3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 28-08-07, 05:41 PM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
F40 is now officially sold and I've received part payment for it. Items purchased for new rig so far are:

Lian Li PC-G70

2x Hitach Deskstar 320gb 16mb

The buyer of F40 will be down on Saturday to collect, but has had to book a hotel to stay at overnight as the journey is 4hrs in each direction

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 28-08-07, 07:28 PM
FarFarAway FarFarAway is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 0
I'd get a couple of high-speed panaflow's myself if you want no compromise noisy as hell fans
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 28-08-07, 07:38 PM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Kempez'
I'd get a couple of high-speed panaflow's myself if you want no compromise noisy as hell fans
I don't think you grasp just how noisy i want this baby to be. MUHAHAHAH
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 28-08-07, 07:49 PM
FarFarAway FarFarAway is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='XMS'
I don't think you grasp just how noisy i want this baby to be. MUHAHAHAH
I've heard your rig now...I believe you

How are devon and paige going to sleep?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 28-08-07, 08:16 PM
ionicle ionicle is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 3,237
industrial earmuff's:rollingla :rollingla :rollingla
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 28-08-07, 10:35 PM
Rastalovich's Avatar
Rastalovich Rastalovich is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Testing hardware somewhere
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='XMS'
F40 is now officially sold and I've received part payment for it. Items purchased for new rig so far are:

Lian Li PC-G70

2x Hitach Deskstar 320gb 16mb

The buyer of F40 will be down on Saturday to collect, but has had to book a hotel to stay at overnight as the journey is 4hrs in each direction
Be very interested in knowing figures on the F40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='XMS'
I don't think you grasp just how noisy i want this baby to be. MUHAHAHAH
Awesome!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 29-08-07, 09:24 AM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
Check out these powdercoat colours guys. Based on the image on Page #1 what do you think is the closest match?

I'm thinking RAL 2003 or 2010
Attached Images
File Type: gif PowderCoat_Colors.gif (80.2 KB, 25 views)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 29-08-07, 09:43 AM
Mr. Smith's Avatar
Mr. Smith Mr. Smith is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Reading
Posts: 4,063
Mate, neither of those colours is anywhere near close. Ones way too yellow, ones way too pink.

They are both washed out.

That car is a strong dark orange. Is there a mixing option? Or get it done elsewhere...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 29-08-07, 10:13 AM
JN JN is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Mr. Smith'
Mate, neither of those colours is anywhere near close. One to too yellow, one to too pink.

They are both washed out.

That car is a strong dark orange. Is there a mixing option? Or get it done elsewhere...
As far as I am aware, those are the ONLY colours available for powdercoat. Anodising is out of the question too as the colours are never matchable, so that would leave spray painting...which is nowhere near as robust.

EDIT: How about 2004 on here
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 29-08-07, 10:26 AM
Mr. Smith's Avatar
Mr. Smith Mr. Smith is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Reading
Posts: 4,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='XMS'
As far as I am aware, those are the ONLY colours available for powdercoat. Anodising is out of the question too as the colours are never matchable, so that would leave spray painting...which is nowhere near as robust.

EDIT: How about 2004 on here
That is much better. Looking closer at the pic in the OP that orange is both bright and dark! lol. Not sure if it is due to the natural light...

That is a close match though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.